Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
OK, I play video games in the living room with Bree, and I win, but it doesn't count for the "Play video games with Bree on the Z-Box" story tracker.
Does she need to win? Do I need to have that story element checked to make progress with Bree? Is this a bug?

Never mind, found out it's a separate event, so just playing video games with Bree doesn't count.

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
OK, I play video games in the living room with Bree, and I win, but it doesn't count for the "Play video games with Bree on the Z-Box" story tracker.
Does she need to win? Do I need to have that story element checked to make progress with Bree? Is this a bug?

Never mind, found out it's a separate event, so just playing video games with Bree doesn't count.
I had the same thing. I think I had to wait until one of her events fired off. It was the event where you play the motor racing game together.

Gawdzilla1989

Dec 27, 2017
I hope they make Anna an actual vampire in the future a lot of hints that she might be one
Other them riff tracking Twilight...what other Vampire stuff did they hint at?

Not gunna lie...how hilarious would it be if Sasha and Harmony had some kind of connection ie related or childhood friends?

I kinda like seeing how sometime random girls will pop up in other girls stories. IE like Aletta being in Cassidy's story because she's getting BM'd by Dwayne, to Kleio and Morgan being the infamous exes.

Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
Other them riff tracking Twilight...what other Vampire stuff did they hint at?

Not gunna lie...how hilarious would it be if Sasha and Harmony had some kind of connection ie related or childhood friends?

I kinda like seeing how sometime random girls will pop up in other girls stories. IE like Aletta being in Cassidy's story because she's getting BM'd by Dwayne, to Kleio and Morgan being the infamous exes.
she won't enter your house unless you invite her in thats an old vampire rule they can't enter a house uninvited

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
guys i cant seem to run this game. It saying that the .losesb-patreon.py is missing. Im sure the file is there i think its because renpy is adding dots infront of my files. does anyone know how to fix this.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Ok i found the library but the books available are the same than in older versions . Do i need to wait for an event to be able to buy the skill books (Like massage and Guitar and cooking) ?

Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
Ok i found the library but the books available are the same than in older versions . Do i need to wait for an event to be able to buy the skill books (Like massage and Guitar and cooking) ?
the stock of skill books changes day by day

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
guys i cant seem to run this game. It saying that the .losesb-patreon.py is missing. Im sure the file is there i think its because renpy is adding dots infront of my files. does anyone know how to fix this.
PC or mobile? if PC .. are you running it from a shortcut or from the parent directory? If you are running it from the parent directory, there shouldn't be an issue .. maybe unpak it again. If you are running it from a shortcut make sure the "start in" value is the games root directory. If you are on mobile .. I have no idea

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
how to bring back girl that moved out/left ?
You can not bring them back. once they leave, they are gone. you will have to go to a previous save or start over and watch what you are doing. ie, try not to have sex more than twice with each girl before getting their love and kink to the required levels

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
QUESTION: Samantha sex scene is only 1 mode for path? Example, I'm in the path A from the walkthrough and only shows me doggy. For missionary and top is in other paths?

Other question, Samantha can't be a slave yet?

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
You know .. raising your posts number in this forum is like a game exploit. you just need to answer the same questions every day and your number goes up.
Mate, how do you think i got to 1.5k.
how to bring back girl that moved out/left ?
Depends on the reason for them leaving, some girls have events that cause them to disappear for a week or so, others will leave due to your actions, if it's the latter then they are gone.
any hope for an updated walkthrough ??????
Mutha fuken serch funkshin wuld tel u they're iz wun on da wiki u mutha shit fuk pusy bich.
hope that is memorable enough for them to remember to use the search function next time instead of asking questions that have been answered 50 times.
QUESTION: Samantha sex scene is only 1 mode for path? Example, I'm in the path A from the walkthrough and only shows me doggy. For missionary and top is in other paths?

It seems that certain positions for sam are locked behind what path you take, not all girls have sex slave options.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017

Sam does not have a sex slave option yet even though the journal suggests it.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Mutha fuken serch funkshin wuld tel u they're iz wun on da wiki u mutha shit fuk pusy bich.
hope that is memorable enough for them to remember to use the search function next time instead of asking questions that have been answered 50 times.
I tried and couldn't find search function in game, is it in story tracker? Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: Andrealphus
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes