JokerWasRight

Oct 11, 2018
Srry if this question comes up a lot ( or not), but is Morgan pregnancy already in game? I searched for info but got confused as some people say yes others no, and can't find a way to to have sex with her without a condom. Ty for your time :)

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Is there any outcome to the "Dwayne and Cassidy" storyline other than
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And is it related to me having Aletta stuck at 25% kink?
There is no other outcome at this time (that I have seen) and no, it has nothing to do with Aletta's KP. Her KP is capped at 25 right now.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
The MC can only buy 1 wedding ring at the mall. He needs 2 of them for the polygamy ending with Sasha and Bree

Lexi and Sasha can not meet anymore because you can not move around the mall during the mall date anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: tankdick
Aug 17, 2019
The game is good and I'm really enjoying it, but there are a lot of quests that need finishing and event triggers that need fixing. Some quest events wont trigger properly, such as the "flirt with another girl in front of kylie" not activating even though I've done it multiple times, the "get (whoever) pregnant" only triggering after they begin to show, not from when they tell you about it, or the "make (whoever) your sex slave" just straight up not activating, either by nothing happening at all when you give them the collar, or by them having the scene of accepting the collar, but the game still just refering to them as "friend". I'd rather stuff like this and other bug fixes be adressed before the implementation of new characters and quests. Finish what's already started before adding something new.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
The game is good and I'm really enjoying it, but there are a lot of quests that need finishing and event triggers that need fixing. Some quest events wont trigger properly, such as the "flirt with another girl in front of kylie" not activating even though I've done it multiple times, the "get (whoever) pregnant" only triggering after they begin to show, not from when they tell you about it, or the "make (whoever) your sex slave" just straight up not activating, either by nothing happening at all when you give them the collar, or by them having the scene of accepting the collar, but the game still just refering to them as "friend". I'd rather stuff like this and other bug fixes be adressed before the implementation of new characters and quests. Finish what's already started before adding something new.
The delay between being told they are pregnant to the acknowledgement of pregnancy is because it is possible the girl will not go thru with it in some cases.

The rest of what you describe is accurate but we, do not decide the direction the author takes. Paying customers do (ie Patreon members). Tho I would say that owners (thru steam) of the game also have a say. Support the game with your cash and then make your requests.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
where do you buy the books I cant find the library in the mall is it somewhere else now? (Btw loving the new interface)

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
Any help? No one answer this: Fucking Bree on the beach Summer on weekends in the afternoon on the beach, I press the "Fuck" icon but Bree gives me just a blowjob whether I choose watch or choose help in dialogues, what should I do?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Any help? No one answer this: Fucking Bree on the beach Summer on weekends in the afternoon on the beach, I press the "Fuck" icon but Bree gives me just a blowjob whether I choose watch or choose help in dialogues, what should I do?
No fucking scene, only the bj from what i can see. Checked both Maim's mod and looked through the images.

Reactions: DaedusWolfe

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah .. can confirm that there is only a bj scene on the beach. Maybe a fuck scene in the future

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
She isn't stuck. Certain stats are capped so that when new content is added, it isn't missed because someone has already ground that stat. Next time use the search option.

Reactions: Skads

Stousbige

Jul 2, 2017
The MC can only buy 1 wedding ring at the mall. He needs 2 of them for the polygamy ending with Sasha and Bree

Lexi and Sasha can not meet anymore because you can not move around the mall during the mall date anymore.
So does this mean that the quest to make lexi a sex slave is removed or on hold or just done through a different event now? Because I know, at least previously, her meeting sasha was the trigger to unlock and start that bit.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So does this mean that the quest to make lexi a sex slave is removed or on hold or just done through a different event now? Because I know, at least previously, her meeting sasha was the trigger to unlock and start that bit.
See how the April update comes out. currently that means the lexi sex slave option is on hold. I'm sure Andrealphus will have it fixed soon.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
She isn't stuck. Certain stats are capped so that when new content is added, it isn't missed because someone has already ground that stat. Next time use the search option.
I think it's "grinded" in the context of games.

TheAdik

Jan 18, 2019
Hey I got lost during the midnight meeting with Cassidy
Is there a button that I should press? Because the event is not triggering

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes