Feeling972

Jun 16, 2017
This game is really nice! Running in 2 bugs currently:
- Kylie is still stucked at 50%, and impossible to achieve this event "flirt with another girl in front of Kyrie"
- Lexy has simply disappeared from my game despite the bj in the nightclub (no story track)

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Easily one of the best sex games I've played in a while. Seem to be stuck in weird places though as Lavish after gettng her promoted can't raise her LP or KP any more (and doesnt reach required pregnancy levels), and similar for Hanna, I save the gym and shes capped at 70 LP 25 KP

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Yeah, caps, I think, are because there are still story elements that need to be implemented, so the caps are there to stop the player missing several events.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Yeah, caps, I think, are because there are still story elements that need to be implemented, so the caps are there to stop the player missing several events.
Ah I see, I assumed that since "get her pregnant" was an option in both characters note that it could be done. Saw someone else say they got hanna pregnant so wondering how that happened. Also according to Patreon there should be a girl named Emma to. Havent found her.

All I know is that I am backing this game from now on.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Andrealphus said:
(some random text)
Would you kindly make a message box a little bit more dark, or just apply a black outline to letters.
It's nice that game becomes a lot more colorfull and alive, but some times reading white font on a rainbow background makes my eyes hurt. Maybe not only mine.

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
search didn't turn this up, what needs to be done to get Lavish to give you lucky panties to get luck skill? If this is bugged is there a way to cheat it?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
search didn't turn this up, what needs to be done to get Lavish to give you lucky panties to get luck skill? If this is bugged is there a way to cheat it?
You didn't look very hard. Searched for "lucky panties" and found my own post with the answer.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Luck skill at the beginning when you answer question from bree and sasha .. lucky panties are a gift from Lavish but not the first gift you will get from her

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Yes, I think there's one scene with you and her, the only other scene is when she fucks some random guy in the club.
1 scene with 2 paths where you fuck her(low sub and high sub), scene in the restaurant where she fucks the dude in the toilets, she can blow a guy at the movies and suck and fuck two guys at the beach. All of the cheating shit can be easily avoided.

Reactions: DaedusWolfe

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Okay, so the issue with Kylie seems to be event 4 .. not event 5 ..

Event(**{
"name": "kylie_event_04",
"duration": 1,
"game_conditions":{"done":'kylie_event_03', "activity":["talk","sweet_talk"]},
"girls_conditions":{"ACTIVE":{"min_love":100,"not":"kylie"},"kylie":{"min_love":50,"present":True}},
"label": ["kylie_event_04"],
"do_once": True,
"quit": True,
})

For some reason it is not firing regardless of who I talk to with Kylie present. I assume that sweet_talk is either the love subject or the sex subject. either way, i've tried all the subjects and Kylie will not react. I do not know how to list the events that have been triggered ('done') at this time.
Thx, this helped a lot

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Thx, this helped a lot
I also tried the compliment (which I found out is the sweet_talk). I also tried both compliment and talking .. but that didn't do anything either.

BTW, how does the story tracker work (if you don't mind). I've been trying to figure out how it tracks everything. With the latest update there seems to be an issue with Lexi disappearing after the night club. I brought her back (removed her from HIDDEN) and reset her flags, but she isn't on the story tracker.

Nevermind about Lexi disappearing .. I see what happened now. But I would still like to understand how the the story tracker is manipulated.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
This game is really nice! Running in 2 bugs currently:
- Kylie is still stucked at 50%, and impossible to achieve this event "flirt with another girl in front of Kyrie"
- Lexy has simply disappeared from my game despite the bj in the nightclub (no story track)
Not sure on Lexi .. but I think if you mess her face up during the nightclub blowjob she may disappear. I may be wrong. I 'm still learning my way around the scripts

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes