SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Hey lads, i tought of starting playing the game once again since there's so much content now but, i wonder what the whole NTR(avoidable) business is. Can someone explain it to me please ?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hey lads, i tought of starting playing the game once again since there's so much content now but, i wonder what the whole NTR(avoidable) business is. Can someone explain it to me please ?
Every time this comes up it seems there is a huge discussion. Basically, as a male MC, and as the victim, the NTR has to do with Alexis and is avoidable with the right responses.

SolidusEvol

Mar 7, 2018
yo any help with Anna i cant progress love past 30 and when i talk to her about TV with her nothing happens so anyone know what im doing wrong ?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
how can i trigger the harem i cant find the right analogies pls heelpp
yo any help with Anna i cant progress love past 30 and when i talk to her about TV with her nothing happens so anyone know what im doing wrong ?
Everything that you all asked about has been answered so many times. For the love of all you hold dear, please use the search function.
1586082882274.png
All hail Search Function. Long may he reign.

Slidercr

May 22, 2018
How can we fuck shiori in the office ? I tried to call her but everytime i do some action such as undress her top or make her suck me it's like im talking to cassidy instead and her scene trigger.

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
I'm having problem with this

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 537, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/cheats.rpy", line 167, in cheat_time
File "game/cl/class_game.rpy", line 248, in pass_time
File "game/cl/class_game.rpy", line 188, in new_day
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Cannot start an interaction in the middle of an interaction, without creating a new context.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "start.rpyc", line 314, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 237, in script
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 537, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/cheats.rpy", line 167, in cheat_time
File "game/cl/class_game.rpy", line 248, in pass_time
File "game/cl/class_game.rpy", line 188, in new_day
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1343, in say
renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Users/arsalan/Desktop/untitled folder/LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.5-mac/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2680, in interact
raise Exception("Cannot start an interaction in the middle of an interaction, without creating a new context.")
Exception: Cannot start an interaction in the middle of an interaction, without creating a new context.

Darwin-16.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.3.5
Sun Apr 5 07:11:54 2020
```

Phroggle

Dec 13, 2018
This game is really nice! Running in 2 bugs currently:
- Kylie is still stucked at 50%, and impossible to achieve this event "flirt with another girl in front of Kyrie"
- Lexy has simply disappeared from my game despite the bj in the nightclub (no story track)
Same issue with Lexi.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I enjoy this game and am trying to help from the experience I have playing it. But some of you are just simply being lazy. There is a search function. Navigate to the thread and then use the search function (so that it searches this thread).

And if you are happy with this game, consider purchasing it on Steam. I don't remember anything being mentioned about it being on Steam but after browsing thru the code and finding a file for the steam achievements, I checked it out .. $20 bucks and you get updated automatically if you set it up that way.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes