DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, so the issue with Kylie seems to be event 4 .. not event 5 ..

Event(**{
"name": "kylie_event_04",
"duration": 1,
"game_conditions":{"done":'kylie_event_03', "activity":["talk","sweet_talk"]},
"girls_conditions":{"ACTIVE":{"min_love":100,"not":"kylie"},"kylie":{"min_love":50,"present":True}},
"label": ["kylie_event_04"],
"do_once": True,
"quit": True,
})

For some reason it is not firing regardless of who I talk to with Kylie present. I assume that sweet_talk is either the love subject or the sex subject. either way, i've tried all the subjects and Kylie will not react. I do not know how to list the events that have been triggered ('done') at this time.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, I just played through the game all over since i was out of the loop for a few updates, and I have racked up a bunch of questions which I will now compile here.
  • Currently am stuck with Hanna at 25 KP, 70 LP, and all known events completed. Have done successful dates, even though she is very hard to get to 100% for some reason, but cannot progress further.
  • Also stuck with Morgan in a similar situation, only this time I am at the stage of doing a cinema date, and it does not register, even after the date finishes successfully. So something's bugged, or I'm missing it.
  • Stuck with Samantha too, although less severe. I've followed her line to breaking up with Ryan, and have had successful dates, however her LP is capped at 85 when I know for a fact I should be able to get further.
  • Shiori also capped at 75 LP, again no idea if I'm missing some events.
  • Kylie stuck at "flirt with another girl in front of her" event, can't seem to trigger it, even when I complete all the requirements listed.
  • Also can't seem to trigger the Lexi event that makes her available for dating. Again, from the info on the wiki, you have to be in the Living room between 20:00-24:00 and completed the previous event. Got both done, can't seem to trigger it.

Last edited:

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Okay, so the issue with Kylie seems to be event 4 .. not event 5 ..

Event(**{
"name": "kylie_event_04",
"duration": 1,
"game_conditions":{"done":'kylie_event_03', "activity":["talk","sweet_talk"]},
"girls_conditions":{"ACTIVE":{"min_love":100,"not":"kylie"},"kylie":{"min_love":50,"present":True}},
"label": ["kylie_event_04"],
"do_once": True,
"quit": True,
})

For some reason it is not firing regardless of who I talk to with Kylie present. I assume that sweet_talk is either the love subject or the sex subject. either way, i've tried all the subjects and Kylie will not react. I do not know how to list the events that have been triggered ('done') at this time.
Are you sure sweet talk is not the compliment action?

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Ok, I just played through the game all over since i was out of the loop for a few updates, and I have racked up a bunch of questions which I will now compile here.
  • Currently am stuck with Hanna at 25 KP, 70 LP, and all known events completed. Have done successful dates, even though she is very hard to get to 100% for some reason, but cannot progress further.
  • Also stuck with Morgan in a similar situation, only this time I am at the stage of doing a cinema date, and it does not register, even after the date finishes successfully. So something's bugged, or I'm missing it.
  • Stuck with Samantha too, although less severe. I've followed her line to breaking up with Ryan, and have had successful dates, however her LP is capped at 85 when I know for a fact I should be able to get further.
  • Kylie stuck at "flirt with another girl in front of her" event, can't seem to trigger it, even when I complete all the requirements listed.
Hanna, Morgan, Samantha, Shiori, you've reached the end of those girls for the current version, Kylie is bugged if not mistaken

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Hanna, Morgan, Samantha, Shiori, you've reached the end of those girls for the current version, Kylie is bugged if not mistaken
Ok, but some of these have to be bugged as well then. Because I still trigger Morgan/Kleio event and it fucks me over because I haven't completed Morgan questline.
For most of them, it also shows as goals that you should be able to impregnate/enslave them, leading me to believe that that shit is supposed to be in the game, because the dev actually clarifies that something is not by mentioning it will be in a future update.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
  • Also can't seem to trigger the Lexi event that makes her available for dating. Again, from the info on the wiki, you have to be in the Living room between 20:00-24:00 and completed the previous event. Got both done, can't seem to trigger it.
After you help Hanna with the Gym finances .. there is nothing else at this time.

Morgan works .. make sure you have gotten to the current max LP for her and go to the cinema. The first cinema event worked for me in the afternoon. Second cinema I had to do in the evening.

Samantha: If you followed thru the marriage and then divorce the LP is capped at 85% You can go to 90% if you get her pregnant

Kylie is stuck after her phone sex event. Flirting with another girl does not trigger event 04. I've tried the compliment option, kissing, talking all subjects. None of them will trigger the event.

Shiori is capped at 75%LP (after she tells you about her mission husband and the mafia)

For Lexi you have to have met her in the alley, gone to the nightclub and confronted her about her drug selling and gone to the bathroom for the blowjob. Be home between 20:00 and 24:00 to receive her call.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Ok, but some of these have to be bugged as well then. Because I still trigger Morgan/Kleio event and it fucks me over because I haven't completed Morgan questline.
For most of them, it also shows as goals that you should be able to impregnate/enslave them, leading me to believe that that shit is supposed to be in the game, because the dev actually clarifies that something is not by mentioning it will be in a future update.
If you do not have the minimum requirements for the result you want with morgan/kleio then do not go anywhere that they are together until you do

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
After you help Hanna with the Gym finances .. there is nothing else at this time.

Morgan works .. make sure you have gotten to the current max LP for her and go to the cinema. The first cinema event worked for me in the afternoon. Second cinema I had to do in the evening.

Samantha: If you followed thru the marriage and then divorce the LP is capped at 85% You can go to 90% if you get her pregnant

Kylie is stuck after her phone sex event. Flirting with another girl does not trigger event 04. I've tried the compliment option, kissing, talking all subjects. None of them will trigger the event.

Shiori is capped at 75%LP (after she tells you about her mission husband and the mafia)

For Lexi you have to have met her in the alley, gone to the nightclub and confronted her about her drug selling and gone to the bathroom for the blowjob. Be home between 20:00 and 24:00 to receive her call.
If I remember right, you could previously get Hanna to higher LP and get her pregnant, none of which I can do now.
Also with Morgan, the second cinema date done in the evening does not count. I've tried it before, tried it just now.

For Lexi, same thing. Done the events, was at home during that time for a couple of days straight, nothing.

Reactions: Edward107

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
If I remember right, you could previously get Hanna to higher LP and get her pregnant, none of which I can do now.
Also with Morgan, the second cinema date done in the evening does not count. I've tried it before, tried it just now.

For Lexi, same thing. Done the events, was at home during that time for a couple of days straight, nothing.
Hanna was changed in the last couple of updates with new story elements.

As to your problem with Morgan and Lexi, I do not know what to tell you. I started a new game with the last update and they work for me.

Reactions: Skads

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Last time when i played previous update there was no females outside hope its fixed (y)

Andredson

Jul 12, 2018
For Lexi, 1st i meet her in alley at night with 50 fit. Beat Danny and after it, i found her in Nightclub, choose - approach her directly, agree Bj and after that in next evening i got her phone call with scene in pool. (sorry for my eng).

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
For Lexi, 1st i meet her in alley at night with 50 fit. Beat Danny and after it, i found her in Nightclub, choose - approach her directly, agree Bj and after that in next evening i got her phone call with scene in pool. (sorry for my eng).
Yeah, didn't trigger next evening. Maybe it conflicted with another event or something.
I'm probably gonna run through the game again, kind of a shame that it takes quite a long time even with the cheats.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Can someone update the changelog for 3.5, cuz the current one is the same as 3.4.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes