Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
Reading Samantha's wedding event it does not really make any sense why the MC is bummed about it I mean at that point he has probably moved on and been with Bree or Sasha or the other girls in this town and yet he cries in the bathroom due to a one time crush getting married it's not like they were even together in the first place so why all the woe is me bullshit.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Reading Samantha's wedding event it does not really make any sense why the MC is bummed about it I mean at that point he has probably moved on and been with Bree or Sasha or the other girls in this town and yet he cries in the bathroom due to a one time crush getting married it's not like they were even together in the first place so why all the woe is me bullshit.
Someone he has been in love with for years and never really got over is sealing their relationship with another. That shit can stick with you for years and years.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Some things to keep in mind if you are getting stuck with a girl at some point.

Move around the rooms in the morning, afternoon and evenings. Sometimes an event will trigger that advances a girls story.

Make sure you earn enough money to buy things, including a car.

Talk to everyone when you get the chance.

Always check the journal

Phroggle

Dec 13, 2018
Does the "sexperience" stat do anything yet? And does anyone have any info about the fabled "Samantha Path D"?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Does the "sexperience" stat do anything yet? And does anyone have any info about the fabled "Samantha Path D"?
No idea on the sexperience stat .. A path D, for Samantha, is not mentioned in the walk thru. There do not appear to be any new events associated with a path D either.

Kerrak

Jan 7, 2018
What i need to do to attend cassidy's midnight meeting? The office doesn't show at midnight, i have 100% investigation and all the other objectives completed except shiori's.

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
What i need to do to attend cassidy's midnight meeting? The office doesn't show at midnight, i have 100% investigation and all the other objectives completed except shiori's.
Treat it just like any other date and wait for midnight that is 0:00 and the date icon will appear press it.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
v20.3.5
- 200 new lines of voiced dialogue

- -

Kerrak

Jan 7, 2018
Treat it just like any other date and wait for midnight that is 0:00 and the date icon will appear press it.
It's suppose to, but the date button doesn't appear in my game. When it turns midnight the game
automatically make me miss the date.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So has anyone gotten Kylie to respond to flirting with another girl lately? It used to work a few versions ago, but I haven't gotten it to work lately. Looking at Kylie's event triggers it looks like kylie event 04 and alexis event 01 need to be complete. But I don't see an Alexis event 01 defined in the Alexis event file

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
It's suppose to, but the date button doesn't appear in my game. When it turns midnight the game
automatically make me miss the date.
then you are one midnight too late. She calls in the morning. you should get the date icon at midnight after the morning. make sure you enough "needs" to last a couple of hours. Do not do a date. Just stay in the living room until it is time.

Kekkek

Oct 9, 2017
Perhaps you should do exactly what it says. In the pub maybe. when they are both there?
yeah they are both here in the pub
I drank with both of them individually and theres no proc
I dont see a button that says drink with both.
I spammed the order a drink button and nothing is happenning

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
yeah they are both here in the pub
I drank with both of them individually and theres no proc
I dont see a button that says drink with both.
I spammed the order a drink button and nothing is happenning
Drink with both, wait, drink with both. If you have searched the thread you would know this.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes