Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Anybody tried the cheats recently? I am new and they don’t seem to be working.
They work, you're doing them wrong. Read the post in its entirety. Likely you've put it in the console, are using the wrong keys or doing it in the wrong location.

Arron

Jun 21, 2017
They work, you're doing them wrong. Read the post in its entirety. Likely you've put it in the console, are using the wrong keys or doing it in the wrong location.
It appears that I have fallen into work one of the classic blunders. Thank you kind sir.

mario11561997

Mar 29, 2020
hi. anyone know how to do Lexi meet Sasha in the clothes shop when mall date with Lexi, i can't go to the clothes to meet Sasha @@

Edward107

May 1, 2018
anyone know how to do Lexi meets Sasha while mall date , i can't go to the clothes shop @@
Just go on the date with lexi in the afternoon either saturday or sunday that should do and make sure sasha have been your slave and her love and sub to max or else she consider it as cheating.

Studio69

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
I want to get into this ... but the art feels off?
Is there a mod that changes this out or is it just the early assets that are bad?

AthenaYandere

Aug 3, 2018
So I am stuck on this Morgan/Kleio situation. Keeps showing 96% for "get to know Morgan better" and I have her LP at 60 and can't make it higher than that. Do I need to start a new game or is this all?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So I am stuck on this Morgan/Kleio situation. Keeps showing 96% for "get to know Morgan better" and I have her LP at 60 and can't make it higher than that. Do I need to start a new game or is this all?
I've posted the complete event logs of both girls and their joint log before, use the search function it find it.

Cszar

Jun 19, 2018
also somehow updating to 3.4f locked Anna for me. I remember getting the full Band harem, but the game is acting like I choose Kleio over her and she left

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes