jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
You must have the martial arts skill to survive this. you can get the martial arts skill from the master at the beach during summer. You can use the cheats to change the season to summer
I activated the cheat to get to Summer but I don't see the martial arts instructor there. Is there something in the story I need to get to first? I had to go back a bit to a previous save so I'm a little behind compared to where my other save was.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I activated the cheat to get to Summer but I don't see the martial arts instructor there. Is there something in the story I need to get to first? I had to go back a bit to a previous save so I'm a little behind compared to where my other save was.
Unfortunately I can not tell you that one. My game started in summer and I met the master when I went to the beach. I think the time was about 10am or so. The event to meet the master will start off with you tripping/falling onto the sand.

Dec 23, 2018
So I got the band harem, and now im getting the home harem, and I can't get the girls to agree to be with me, because im already sharing Sasha with Anna and Kleio..

Both Sasha and Bree have 50% lesbian and 100% love. Am I missing something? Should I increase their kink for it to work?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So I got the band harem, and now im getting the home harem, and I can't get the girls to agree to be with me, because im already sharing Sasha with Anna and Kleio..

Both Sasha and Bree have 50% lesbian and 100% love. Am I missing something? Should I increase their kink for it to work?
Maybe a collar on one or both of them will solve the problem

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I seem to be stuck with Lavish and her LP at 40. The next option is to meet her at the pub but that never seems to happen.

Oct 29, 2017
I started a new game, and have encountered a couple of bugs.
1) Gym Girl - Step 2, buy a new gym membership. Doesn't update quest tracker. Edit: Not a bug apparently, just can take several weeks. Got this update on the fourth membership renewal.
2) Anna - Optional: Make Anna my sex slave. Doesn't update quest tracker. Doesn't show collar on general screen after giving it to her, only when you select her character portrait.

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I seem to be stuck with Lavish and her LP at 40. The next option is to meet her at the pub but that never seems to happen.
If I remember correctly, just go to the pub when she's there on her own, select her, and then talk to her.
The event should fire regardless of who is in the pub with her. I do not see Lavish at the pub very often and never at late hours. It may take a few days to see her there. You may have to talk to her (I don't remember if it is automatic or not).

Ponypony

Mar 31, 2019
Dunno if something on my computer but took me 2 min for save cause game freeze ;( if some of my application make error or not

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
The event should fire regardless of who is in the pub with her. I do not see Lavish at the pub very often and never at late hours. It may take a few days to see her there. You may have to talk to her (I don't remember if it is automatic or not).
I figured out what I was doing wrong. She's there during the nornal dinner time with Bree/Sasha. As soon as I went there at 20:00 I found her.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes