HunterRanger

May 14, 2019
hola a todos
una pregunta, alguien sabe como modificar los parametros de los personajes a demas de la seccion de trucos que trae el juego?
----------------------
Hi everyone
A question, does anyone know how to modify the parameters of the characters in addition to the cheat section that the game brings?

Drittenmann

Feb 12, 2018
hola a todos
una pregunta, alguien sabe como modificar los parametros de los personajes a demas de la seccion de trucos que trae el juego?
----------------------
Hi everyone
A question, does anyone know how to modify the parameters of the characters in addition to the cheat section that the game brings?
usa un editor de partidas guardadas, hay varias paginas que lo hacen

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I've had an error jump up after I've gone on a date with Alexis (and she fucked that dude in the bathroom).

I can't ignore and roll back to just get out of the conversation. So now, stuck at the same screen every time...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'alexis_event_02_fix'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 314, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 209, in script call
  File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 89, in script call
  File "/Users/BartoszScheller/MEGAsync Downloads/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "start.rpyc", line 314, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 209, in script call
  File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 89, in script call
  File "/Users/BartoszScheller/MEGAsync Downloads/LoSeSb-Patreon.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'alexis_event_02_fix'.

Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.3.3c
Mon Mar 30 14:58:12 2020

Ciuciun

Feb 11, 2019
how meet kleio in the studio? after third call i can't overtake 50 L.P. and doesn't happenig nothing. What i can do?
Thanks

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
There is an error with Morgan, when I kiss or drink with her or spank her, she disappears

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I seem to be stuck at a point where Dwayne finds me at the house with Cherie and ends up killing me. Is there a way to avoid this? I don't know martial arts and at this point in the game, I don't have an option presented to go to the beach and learn it. Any tips?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I seem to be stuck at a point where Dwayne finds me at the house with Cherie and ends up killing me. Is there a way to avoid this? I don't know martial arts and at this point in the game, I don't have an option presented to go to the beach and learn it. Any tips?
You must have the martial arts skill to survive this. you can get the martial arts skill from the master at the beach during summer. You can use the cheats to change the season to summer

CerffBig

Dec 6, 2018
i am stuck at 25% kp with Alleta. i had lost some during the gun shooting event i think. how do i get her as a sex slave? what am i missing or is it not implemented yet?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes