aqd

Jul 16, 2017
So i actually tried the search function before posting (i know, crazy), but i can't seem to find how to trigger the alexis beach date. When i schedule a date for a summer weekend afternoon there is no 'beach' option, so it must be triggered some other way? The beach is only accessible during summer afaik, and it doesn't show as an option for any evening dates. I'd appreciate any pointers.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
So i actually tried the search function before posting (i know, crazy), but i can't seem to find how to trigger the alexis beach date. When i schedule a date for a summer weekend afternoon there is no 'beach' option, so it must be triggered some other way? The beach is only accessible during summer afaik, and it doesn't show as an option for any evening dates. I'd appreciate any pointers.
Can you go to the beach by yourself? Have you done the cinema date event yet? Do you have swim wear? Car?

Reactions: aqd
Dec 23, 2018
How do I trigger the office party? I gotten a raise at the job twice but Aletta didn't invite me or anything.. I have the fancy clothes but still no invitation. Do I need more charm or something?

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
I can't seem to trigger Samantha's Wedding on Saturday...
I got her pregnant, but she didn't say anything about it. Church doesn't even appear for me on Saturday. Any ideas? Thank You in advance :)

Reactions: PwnSaus

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Thats the brothel, not the sex shop. The clue is for a collar, bought at the sex shop in the mall, but the sex shop will not open for me.
As I said, the sex shop is in the alley now (latest version). it is not in the mall.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I can't seem to trigger Samantha's Wedding on Saturday...
I got her pregnant, but she didn't say anything about it. Church doesn't even appear for me on Saturday. Any ideas? Thank You in advance :)
Church is available on Sundays at 9am

You don't need the church to trigger the wedding. I believe it will automatically trigger on a saturday if you are at home or in the streets

Reactions: Barabash

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone have problems with the scavenger hunt? the first clue about keys is either a piano or a keyboard .. but I can find no room that will work. the electronics shop is not open (no option for it at the mall) for some reason

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
How do I trigger the office party? I gotten a raise at the job twice but Aletta didn't invite me or anything.. I have the fancy clothes but still no invitation. Do I need more charm or something?
You have to raise your charm high enough for Aletta to notice you.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Church is available on Sundays at 9am

You don't need the church to trigger the wedding. I believe it will automatically trigger on a saturday if you are at home or in the streets
Yeah, thanks, but not really working...
I gues I just need to wait...

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone have problems with the scavenger hunt? the first clue about keys is either a piano or a keyboard .. but I can find no room that will work. the electronics shop is not open (no option for it at the mall) for some reason
Apparently the electronic shop is not open on Fridays (when I tried to start the scavenger hunt). It worked when I backtracked to a previous save and changed the day to Thursday.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I haven't looked into this game in awhile, how's the FeMC's content looking? (On a GxB basis, not GxG.)

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
so uh the kanta event is just negative points or is there a method to making sure its a positive outcome???

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Apparently the electronic shop is not open on Fridays (when I tried to start the scavenger hunt). It worked when I backtracked to a previous save and changed the day to Thursday.
Actually you can just bring Emma along to do your daily chores during the hunt, to shower, to work, to eat, sleep till next day, she won't leave until the hunt is over.

Reactions: Camrin91
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes