ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
my Morgan is pregnant also..previous i could get Aletta to max submission and collar her..now its maxed at 25...the dev giveth the dev taketh away...and previous could get Shiori to 100lp..now 75 max
Which is exactly why i've stopped getting the updates. I'll wait until they've stopped rehashing old systems and content and actually have a roadmap and plan that they can stick to.

Reactions: DrFree

K2SO

Oct 18, 2016
Emma date wont open the sex shop and cannot get it to open and so cannot complete the date. help!

CerffBig

Dec 6, 2018
i noticed that every new version when i cary my saves it seems like my skips are gone as if i never had some of these conversations.. how do i make sure i can skip is there an other folder outside of save i need to carry?

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Hello there. Do someone know how i can change my Name ingame if i loaded a save from someone else? May with console or such?

Reactions: Gwentor

gimbek

Sep 23, 2017
Hello, I got an issue with a game lately. When I played for the very first time after downloading new version everything worked fine. Scroll up was used rollback dialogue and ESC was key used to open MENU.

Now my scroll does nothing and ESC allows me only to save game. In order to load anything I have to restart whole game. I'm playing on PC. Does someone knows what might cause that trouble and how to fix it?

Oct 15, 2016
if you have a secondary VGA card try launching the game with right click > select graphics processor, and selecting the stronger one.
Two main problems with that: I do not have a secondary vga card, and I do not use windows. This is the one and only renpy game, I cannot play under linux. I do not have prolems even with lap rats 2, which is the most heavily graphic intensive renpy game on this site afaik.

Beeing a developer myself, I suspected some programming error(improper or nonexistent image caching, improper use of lists or other), opened the rpa, but the source is hidden. I have no problem with hiding the source, but the fact remains: the game has become unplayable for me.

Mr. Enzymes

Sep 28, 2019
I love this game but I have found 2 bugs in the newest version.
One occurred when you take Morgan to the nightclub and dance, and I forgot the circumstances of the other. All I know is to involves Hanna and the gym. Although the gym bug is admittedly Hilarious, Test your Might, Bruh. Screenshot_20200327-201632.png Screenshot_20200328-204007.png

K2SO

Oct 18, 2016
Are you looking in the right place? The sex shop is off the dark alley in the city .. at about 10pm
Thats the brothel, not the sex shop. The clue is for a collar, bought at the sex shop in the mall, but the sex shop will not open for me.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes