DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So if you fap in church Harmony leaves the game? Even if it's the first meeting?
No, the Initial meeting between you and Harmony gives you the option to go fap in church. If you do you'll get an option to do bible studies with her the next time you see her in church.

To the best of my knowledge there are no journal entries for Harmony so the bible studies may be all that you can really do with her for now.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
My Palla is pregnant..but theres a bug that each time you see her she comments bout it and you chose "we'll make great parents or the other which gets rid of it" but her belly shows

Reactions: Ricochet-avn
D

Deleted member 1658620

Can someone tell me all the poisoned choices in this game? By "poisoned" I mean choices that bar you from other content. For example, I heard slapping Aletta's butt prevents you from making her your sex slave. I also know there's a ton of poisoned options in Cassidy's route.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Red_Line

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my Morgan is pregnant also..previous i could get Aletta to max submission and collar her..now its maxed at 25...the dev giveth the dev taketh away...and previous could get Shiori to 100lp..now 75 max

Reactions: DrFree
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes