K2SO

Oct 18, 2016
this there some way to change traits? Used the "hung" trait for getting Sasha/Bree easier, and don't want to slog though the game again to get Emma.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Yeah alexis still bugged. The PI worked immediately but after that nothing.
I wish the girls could wear erotic lingerie like stockings and crotchless pantyhose, maybe even some retro stuff. The sexy lingerie is a gift. For me it's too bland.
Go to the pub with Alexis there(doesn't have to be date) and there will be a seperate talk option.
this there some way to change traits? Used the "hung" trait for getting Sasha/Bree easier, and don't want to slog though the game again to get Emma.
Get lavish up, on either christmas or your birthday(unsure if it's just on one of these days or either) she will give you her lucky panties.

Reactions: DrFree

Zprsjn

Mar 13, 2018
hey guys I am having a problem with the game, everyday I am loosing 3 love point with every girl and I dont know why, its acctualy a game mechanic?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Started a new play-through and everything is going as expected except for Klieo .. I've never had a problem with her before but now I can not get her past 50%LP. I have done the mall event, the tattoo event and the sunrise event. Not in the band. She won't go past 50 and the cheats wont let me advance her past 50. Anyone know the issue and if there is a solution (thru the console?)
Edit: This is the first time I have not been in the band

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Started a new play-through and everything is going as expected except for Klieo .. I've never had a problem with her before but now I can not get her past 50%LP. I have done the mall event, the tattoo event and the sunrise event. Not in the band. She won't go past 50 and the cheats wont let me advance her past 50. Anyone know the issue and if there is a solution (thru the console?)
if you are not in the band there is no way to do one of the scenes in the music studio, you have to rehearse 100% to be able to have the threesome with anna and kleio and the foursome with the entire band (if I'm not mistaken).

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
if you are not in the band there is no way to do one of the scenes in the music studio, you have to rehearse 100% to be able to have the threesome with anna and kleio and the foursome with the entire band (if I'm not mistaken).
According to the walkthrough you do not need to be in the band. The sunrise event sets the Max LP to 75%. The event in the studio should not be necessary if you are not in the band.

I just decompiled the scripts .. I have to get familiar with how everything is organized and then I'll try to debug it.

ThatBoy

Sep 8, 2018
It's a glitch that sometimes happens with the girls. I fixed it by editing the variables. I saw what the max was, did the event that knocked it down, changed it afterwards in the console.
How do you access the console ?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, so after looking thru the scripts it appears that the sunrise event sets max LP at 100 (50%) not 75% as the walkthru says. And while the garage event happens with what seems to be 24 days into the game, getting it back from the garage (kleio) happens at no less than 135 days and it is this event that sets max LP at 200 (100%) for those not playing in the band.

Del Anyth

Aug 29, 2018
I really wish the author focused on polishing the existing content rather than adding new girls.

I mean, how else am I going to make Alexis fall in love with the MC and get pregnant before confronting her about the cheating and dumping her skank ass? I thought there would be an option at the end of the story to do this space chess 5D NTR shit but all that happens so far is that the MC beats the old coach up, leaving all of us as cucks. Andrealphus has cucked all of us! Permanently! This mfer hasn't finished a storyline in 3 years!

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
Not sure if bugged or missed a trigger somewhere. Started from new game (so I can do the band storyline) and after a long time noticed that the sex/toy store in the mall doesn't show up. Checked every day of the week and it just isn't spawning. Anyone else have this issue or know if there is a requirement to unlock?

• Angry
Reactions: jgamefan

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure if bugged or missed a trigger somewhere. Started from new game (so I can do the band storyline) and after a long time noticed that the sex/toy store in the mall doesn't show up. Checked every day of the week and it just isn't spawning. Anyone else have this issue or know if there is a requirement to unlock?
The sex store is now off of the dark alley in the city and shows up at 10pm.

Reactions: tehrandom
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes