bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Shiori lap dance !!!

Make sure that all your needs are 5 or greater.
The lap dance option does not appear if you are too hungry, tired, dirty or bored.

The strip club is open late at night, so there is a high probability that some of your needs will be too low.

It took me ages to realize it!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I see the option but nothing happens besides taking my money lol. Anything else you have to do to get shiori in particular?

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
How do I catch Ryan cheating? I have maxed out LP with Sam to this point and it says to find him cheating. Checking on internet explains that you can find him cheating in nightclub but there's nothing in either stripclub nor pub happening. Is it like completely diffrent location or did I do something wrong?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
How do I catch Ryan cheating? I have maxed out LP with Sam to this point and it says to find him cheating. Checking on internet explains that you can find him cheating in nightclub but there's nothing in either stripclub nor pub happening. Is it like completely diffrent location or did I do something wrong?
Just keeps visiting the nightclub it will happen.

Blackam

Feb 10, 2018
you have to max out samantha LP

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
How do I catch Ryan cheating? I have maxed out LP with Sam to this point and it says to find him cheating. Checking on internet explains that you can find him cheating in nightclub but there's nothing in either stripclub nor pub happening. Is it like completely different location or did I do something wrong?
Remember to be at the nightclub (not the pub or stripclub) and keep pressing "Wait" Sooner or later it will pop up.

On another note, I took Alexis on a date to the pub and finally was able to tell her about the coach, but her own storyline still hasn't registered that I already talked with her (She telling me about the coach)

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Remember to be at the nightclub (not the pub or stripclub) and keep pressing "Wait" Sooner or later it will pop up.

On another note, I took Alexis on a date to the pub and finally was able to tell her about the coach, but her own storyline still hasn't registered that I already talked with her (She telling me about the coach)
I did, I spent three nights like this and nothing happened. I maxed out her LP too.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah alexis still bugged. The PI worked immediately but after that nothing.
I wish the girls could wear erotic lingerie like stockings and crotchless pantyhose, maybe even some retro stuff. The sexy lingerie is a gift. For me it's too bland.

unknow38

May 29, 2017
I think kylie is bugged at fetching girl to proceed through event "flirt a girl in front of kylie". It gave me attribute error: yandere and I cannot proceed through Anna watching horror movie event at home (it just never activate).

Last edited:

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i have in the meentime no good internet because i have to go over prepaid so i can´t load the newest version. i have version 20.3.1a but the cheat is not funtionable every time i click on cheat it does nothing. can i edit the savefile without bugging? console is not possible as much as i remember

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I did, I spent three nights like this and nothing happened. I maxed out her LP too.
Keep for 4 other nights (The wedding is 1 week after Sam's event at least) At some point its bound to happen. You should try to have your needs like energy and food satiated just in case.
Yeah alexis still bugged. The PI worked immediately but after that nothing.
To me only her "talk to Alexis" is bugged, as I already did, and I even completed the whole Coach subplot.
I think kylie is bugged at fetching girl to proceed through event "flirt a girl in front of kylie". I gave me attribute error: yandere and I cannot proceed through Anna watching horror movie event at home (it just never activate).
Kylie has been like this for a while, but Anna's event being bugged is new.
i have in the meentime no good internet because i have to go over prepaid so i can´t load the newest version. i have version 20.3.1a but the cheat is not funtionable every time i click on cheat it does nothing. can i edit the savefile without bugging? console is not possible as much as i remember
You can use the console. Just go to the folder/renpy/common and you had to change something in one file that started with "00" from "=False" to "= True"
I don't remember which one. I am sure there is a tutorial for that here in forum.

Reactions: Jeebus314

Benben92222

Feb 29, 2020
This is the best adult game i've ever played. But there are so much paths so I'm pretty sure that I missed a lot of scenes.

Is there (except Lain Mod ) a way to see all the scenes I've missed ?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes