Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
Someone know how to unlock the variables "patreon only" in save editor? I can't date Alexis since I asked her to get an abortion. I don't want to restart from the beggining. I suppose I have to change the line "alexisnodate"

skrillgore

Sep 15, 2017
Started a new play-through and everything is going as expected except for Klieo .. I've never had a problem with her before but now I can not get her past 50%LP. I have done the mall event, the tattoo event and the sunrise event. Not in the band. She won't go past 50 and the cheats wont let me advance her past 50. Anyone know the issue and if there is a solution (thru the console?)
Edit: This is the first time I have not been in the band
I got it.
If u playing with cheat dont make lesb and sub to 100% make it 20-30 and event will trigger

Reactions: FlashSpazzbo

Jarzy

Aug 25, 2018
so I tried to play this game today, never had an issue with any game on this site. for some reason as soon as I get to the scene where your helping the goth chick move in with the boxes the game becomes insanely lagged and completely unplayable

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I got it.
If u playing with cheat dont make lesb and sub to 100% make it 20-30 and event will trigger
Her sub is only at 10%. I only used the cheats to try and push her past 50 when I couldn't get anything else to trigger after several in game days. Besides, sub has nothing to do with the conditions for triggering the next event.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes