たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
can this game have a harem route with every girl in this game, cause I hate having to choose one girl with this great A-tier game

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
can this game have a harem route with every girl in this game, cause I hate having to choose one girl with this great A-tier game
Might have that but that's a question for Andrealphus. Right now there are a few harems. Sasha and Bree, Kleio, Anna and Sasha, Morgan and Kleio. But i assume there is gonna be more in the future.

Thegoodtouch

Feb 10, 2019
Don't know if this has been answered yet, I'm stuck on hanna's path, is there a way for her to not sell the gym?

Edit:nvm figured it out

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
If you have finished most of the girls, you will not be excited from the latest update 20.3.5
- Huge core engine tweaks and rebalance (broke save compatibility, sorry)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawkeyemak

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Since I seem to be completely stuck/bugged. (I just can't get the PI to call me back no matter what) Whats the deal with the coach and alexis? Was it really rape or what?

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
anyone know how to meet Emma the second time in dream, i always sleep with >=10 Fun but i can't dream about her
Emma is a "lucky" girl so maybe you need to be a "lucky" guy. If you are an unlucky guy, there is no chance. But if you are just a normal Joe, you might get lucky with Lavish on your birthday or some other gift giving day.

Is that cryptic enough?

Edward107

May 1, 2018
Am i the only who had a problem in the game trying to make shiori pregnant.Nearly a week i wait still not happen.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
How am I doing at the sex shop? No longer appears

Suggestion: There could be some sexy things with the girls during the day, like, an option to ask them to show their boobs or strip.
The text messages could have a photo eventually

Camrin91

Mar 23, 2019

Suggestion: There could be some sexy things with the girls during the day, like, an option to ask them to show their boobs or strip.
Sex shop is in the dark alley at night

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017

Also, the sex shop may not show up right away. I am not sure what the conditions are to get it to show, but mine didn't show at the alley for a couple of weeks of in-game time

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Is there something I am missing to trigger the "missing phone" for Bree? I have her at 10 LP and keep meeting her in the living room but it had not triggered.

Edit: Go figure soon after posting the question it popped up at around noon on a Saturday.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes