DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
is it true that you can't get to new Shiori content if you've already had sex with her in your game?
There are sex checks throughout all of the girls content. I haven't looked that closely at shiori's scripts yet. It's possible some of the office story content get's bypassed but you should still be able to unlock the office sex. I do not believe it affects the content at the strip club

Reactions: deadrabbit

OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
Home Harem quest doesnt seem to work for me.
Everything is completed except the Fuck Sasha 3 times, even though i keep fucking her.

Hoangle 92

Feb 11, 2020
There are sex checks throughout all of the girls content. I haven't looked that closely at shiori's scripts yet. It's possible some of the office story content get's bypassed but you should still be able to unlock the office sex. I do not believe it affects the content at the strip club
Where is the girl's content update

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
Thanks mate. Appericate it
Samantha's max LP will depend on the path you took with her. If you went the marriage route with the 3-some .. it will not go over 75. If you go the divorce route, depending on your responses, your max will be either 80 or 85.

Shiori is capped at 75 for the time being

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
So then what is the method there? I interact with her constantly because she's one of my favourites, but I'm not sure where/what to do and what I've seen doesn't trigger or happen.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So then what is the method there? I interact with her constantly because she's one of my favourites, but I'm not sure where/what to do and what I've seen doesn't trigger or happen.
I do not know .. where are you in her story? What has happened at the office for you? Have you seen her at the strip club yet?

capra

Jun 12, 2018
anyone have the cheat menu version or some mod with it? This game is unplayable without the cheats

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
anyone have the cheat menu version or some mod with it? This game is unplayable without the cheats
Cheat menu is built into the game .. search for it here on the forums .. I know it has been revealed in the last few days

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
lol it just says "fuck Shiori" and "Have Sex with Shiori" Should I complete a date with her, or am I going to break it (again)?
The fuck shiori might refer to an office event or the strip club .. I don't remember right off .. you have to keep working in order to trigger it there .. or go to the strip club and ask for a lap dance when shiori is there. There are 2 lap dance events

Reactions: deadrabbit

Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
Hello there peeps, got a question. I didnt know how to play guitar when I walked in on Sasha, hence didnt join the band but now i want the Band harem. Does anyone know how to edit the save so I'm able to continue that story?

I already fixed the Sasha flag of playing guitar on saveeditonline com, but honestly not sure how to edit the rest. I'm pretty damn far in the game so don't want to lose the progress.
Cheers!

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Hello there peeps, got a question. I didnt know how to play guitar when I walked in on Sasha, hence didnt join the band but now i want the Band harem. Does anyone know how to edit the save so I'm able to continue that story?

I already fixed the Sasha flag of playing guitar on saveeditonline com, but honestly not sure how to edit the rest. I'm pretty damn far in the game so don't want to lose the progress.
Cheers!
You have to buy and read the guitar skill book from the mall book store before you talk to Sasha. You need to read the book 10 times to get to 100%. Of note the book is not available every time. You have to keep visiting the store until you see it available to buy.

Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
You have to buy and read the guitar skill book from the mall book store before you talk to Sasha. You need to read the book 10 times to get to 100%. Of note the book is not available every time. You have to keep visiting the store until you see it available to buy.
My man, read what I said, I know how to get that skill and it's not what I'm asking. I'm asking about save editing to fix that mistake as I didn't have that skill at the time of the event.
I already fixed the flag in the menu and it says I knew how to play when I met Sasha, now I want to know how to fix not joining the band without restarting my 70 days long gameplay.

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
The fuck shiori might refer to an office event or the strip club .. I don't remember right off .. you have to keep working in order to trigger it there .. or go to the strip club and ask for a lap dance when shiori is there. There are 2 lap dance events
got it and triggered it. Thank you!

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
My man, read what I said, I know how to get that skill and it's not what I'm asking. I'm asking about save editing to fix that mistake as I didn't have that skill at the time of the event.
I already fixed the flag in the menu and it says I knew how to play when I met Sasha, now I want to know how to fix not joining the band without restarting my 70 days long gameplay.
If you have already met the band (not in it, but helped set up the amps) and have started progress with Anna and Kleio, then you are going to have to start over. There are a lot of flags and numbers involved in the event checks

Reactions: Maakhan
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes