Nov 21, 2017
Hey guys, could use some help here. I get to the part where I can take the girls out on dates, but I can't seem to trigger anything that gets MC to sleep with them. How do you trigger the sex scenes?

something879

Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys, could use some help here. I get to the part where I can take the girls out on dates, but I can't seem to trigger anything that gets MC to sleep with them. How do you trigger the sex scenes?
Get the bar in the top left corner to 100% during the date. Easiest locating to do a date is the pub because you can offer them a drink after every action.

Sep 4, 2017
So I have watched the morning scene with Bree (about your phone(?)) and now im in the arcade on a saturday from 1700 till 2000 and no matter what I do Bree wont show up, the only special thing about this saturday is that its valentine day and its Sasha's birthday, do these things conflict with the bree event?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
So I have watched the morning scene with Bree (about your phone(?)) and now im in the arcade on a saturday from 1700 till 2000 and no matter what I do Bree wont show up, the only special thing about this saturday is that its valentine day and its Sasha's birthday, do these things conflict with the bree event?
No but she only has 50% chances of being at the arcade

acgpolis

Jul 2, 2018
ver 18.7.3
If you start with tutorial, the actual game will start with background showing you in the living room while dialogue take place in the office.

Also you can't go back to main menu while in the game.

Sep 4, 2017
another question, Sasha initiated a date with me on (next monday night), I tried visiting her the entire day on the monday but didnt had any chance to actually go on a date with her, I could only ask her out on a date? is there a specific moment I need to be at a specific place?

Edit: figured it out, living room at 2000

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
ver 18.7.3
If you start with tutorial, the actual game will start with background showing you in the living room while dialogue take place in the office.

Also you can't go back to main menu while in the game.
I ll look into those thx :)
another question, Sasha initiated a date with me on (next monday night), I tried visiting her the entire day on the monday but didnt had any chance to actually go on a date with her, I could only ask her out on a date? is there a specific moment I need to be at a specific place?

Edit: figured it out, living room at 2000
Almost : the place is of no consequence.

LoneRanger96

Apr 11, 2018
Hi everyone. This is my first time posting a comment on this website, so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in here.

First of all, thank you for making this game. It's a great game, I do like it very much. I know it's work in progress, but so far the results are good, good work!
That was the good news. The bad news is rather small, but I've might spotted a bug, sadly.
While playing, I noticed how Bree's stats didn't rise in numbers. Her stats were stuck at 20. ( The heart symbol and the lips. ) I've read through this page very carefully, to see if I could find a fix, or other people with the problem. It seemed that I wasn't the only one. I've seen somewhere that I need to encounter her at the arcade hall, to progress with her story. That should happen in game, on saturday, 18.00 hours sharp.
Sadly though, everytime I go to the arcade at 18.00 hours on sat. she isn't there. I've seen her previous event with her gaming on her mobile telephone, but the arcade seems stuck. I've bought the zbox360 a while ago, but there are no interactions with it.
Was it my mistake to have bought the zbox360 before the event started, or is it a bug in the game that causes Bree's storyline to come to an hold?

Thanks in advance, and also thanks for developing the game. Good luck with further progress!

daniel27dd

May 22, 2018
Hi everyone. This is my first time posting a comment on this website, so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in here.

First of all, thank you for making this game. It's a great game, I do like it very much. I know it's work in progress, but so far the results are good, good work!
That was the good news. The bad news is rather small, but I've might spotted a bug, sadly.
While playing, I noticed how Bree's stats didn't rise in numbers. Her stats were stuck at 20. ( The heart symbol and the lips. ) I've read through this page very carefully, to see if I could find a fix, or other people with the problem. It seemed that I wasn't the only one. I've seen somewhere that I need to encounter her at the arcade hall, to progress with her story. That should happen in game, on saturday, 18.00 hours sharp.
Sadly though, everytime I go to the arcade at 18.00 hours on sat. she isn't there. I've seen her previous event with her gaming on her mobile telephone, but the arcade seems stuck. I've bought the zbox360 a while ago, but there are no interactions with it.
Was it my mistake to have bought the zbox360 before the event started, or is it a bug in the game that causes Bree's storyline to come to an hold?

Thanks in advance, and also thanks for developing the game. Good luck with further progress!
ther is 2 events with bree first 1 u can't find your phone and u ask bree for her help and then u have tu meet her after the phone event sanday an the arcade and then u can grow even more the rilationship (ther is a 50% chance that she want be in the arcade that they and u will have to wait a week agan go and meet here )(go at 13:00 and wait for her to apper like me)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Image 'sasha doggy after' not found.

Is this related to the new Sasha anal beads scene from the change log? Haven't been able to see that yet, got 100% on all 3 of her "stats" ;)

Am loving this game more and more, the recent updates helped a lot on the play experience so thanks for that :extremelyhappy:

Question time:
1. Will it be possible to have sex with the girls in their bedrooms and the shower?
2. Will there come an easier grind for Bree's "Kink"? So far I have to be lucky with "sex talk" to increase it, sex choices doesn't appear to affect the kink (got hers at 21% atm).
3. I picked Martial arts in my restart, due to a guide mentioning fights.. have these been dropped or are fights planned for the future?
4. The new girl, office thing.. how and when does this happen? Not run into her a single time in the new version and played a lot of hours, got my second promotion after private office.
5. When the girls send sexy texts, almost demanding to be taken right now.. will it be an option the future to do so?
6. Could a third row be made for the Inventory please? For all clothing, as when having a lot of it the rest of inventory won't show, can't scroll down on the list, hehe ;)
7. In earlier version I was able to talk to Sasha about sex and that would lead to it when entering MC's bedroom late evening/night, without the need for a successful date first, will this function be restored at some point? Would be a great option for both girls btw :D

Reactions: daniel27dd

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
This game has to be the most annoying game I've played so far.
upload_2018-7-17_0-14-21.png
^^
LIKE REALLY? Even after Bree is max on 20(stuck at 20.. it does go any higher). Can't go further with her. But sasha just keeps loosing that -20 after I reach her high love & lust..

12qwerty21

Jul 12, 2018
This game has to be the most annoying game I've played so far.
View attachment 125137
^^
LIKE REALLY? Even after Bree is max on 20(stuck at 20.. it does go any higher). Can't go further with her. But sasha just keeps loosing that -20 after I reach her high love & lust..
You're missing an event with bree. it's in the arcade, idk what time though. she wont go above 20% until then

Also getting an error every time I do "things" *wink wink* with Sasha... apparently "Choking" is not defined XD

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch/sasha/base.rpy", line 839, in <module>
NameError: name 'choking' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ch/sasha/base.rpyc", line 453, in script call
  File "ch/sasha/base.rpyc", line 839, in script
  File "C:\Users\*name*\Downloads\New folder\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\*name*\Downloads\New folder\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3-win\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\*name*\Downloads\New folder\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3-win\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 18.07.3
Tue Jul 17 00:11:33 2018

javes001

Apr 19, 2018
So maybe I am missing it but: what are the best ways to raise submission for Sasha? I know there is the collar gift, but it seems like if the date is successful her sub stat goes down. So are there any other tricks?

12qwerty21

Jul 12, 2018
So maybe I am missing it but: what are the best ways to raise submission for Sasha? I know there is the collar gift, but it seems like if the date is successful her sub stat goes down. So are there any other tricks?
If you choose to taunt her when you get busy with Sasha instead of the other option (I forget what it is), that'll raise it by one as well... the collar isn't actually raising it for me which is weird but that may be because my submission was in the negative or something idk. it worked in the previous version so idk. (EDIT - It was just because my submission was negative that the collar didn't work)

I think there is another way to raise it too... some option when Sasha talks to you (not you talk to her), choose the correct one and it'll raise it too I believe. (it might be the one where she asks you about Samantha but I honestly don't know)

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

Thx for the nice compliments :)
You have a 50% chance of Bree being at the arcade on saturday afternoons.
Image 'sasha doggy after' not found.

Is this related to the new Sasha anal beads scene from the change log? Haven't been able to see that yet, got 100% on all 3 of her "stats" ;)

Am loving this game more and more, the recent updates helped a lot on the play experience so thanks for that :extremelyhappy:

Question time:
1. Will it be possible to have sex with the girls in their bedrooms and the shower?
2. Will there come an easier grind for Bree's "Kink"? So far I have to be lucky with "sex talk" to increase it, sex choices doesn't appear to affect the kink (got hers at 21% atm).
3. I picked Martial arts in my restart, due to a guide mentioning fights.. have these been dropped or are fights planned for the future?
4. The new girl, office thing.. how and when does this happen? Not run into her a single time in the new version and played a lot of hours, got my second promotion after private office.
5. When the girls send sexy texts, almost demanding to be taken right now.. will it be an option the future to do so?
6. Could a third row be made for the Inventory please? For all clothing, as when having a lot of it the rest of inventory won't show, can't scroll down on the list, hehe ;)
7. In earlier version I was able to talk to Sasha about sex and that would lead to it when entering MC's bedroom late evening/night, without the need for a successful date first, will this function be restored at some point? Would be a great option for both girls btw :D
Na it's just an image I forgot to add :)
For the anal beads scene you will need... anal beads ^^
1 - Yes, I just don't have the final backgrounds for the girl's bedrooms yet
2 - Yes
3 - There is one in the park but yes there will be more
4 - No new girls in that update, there will be a new girl in the 5th of August update
5 - Not planned but why not
6 - I ll look int it ^^
7 - For now 2 ways of fucking the girls are planned : during story events or during dates
You're missing an event with bree. it's in the arcade, idk what time though. she wont go above 20% until then

Also getting an error every time I do "things" *wink wink* with Sasha... apparently "Choking" is not defined XD

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ch/sasha/base.rpyc", line 453, in script call
  File "ch/sasha/base.rpyc", line 839, in script
  File "C:\Users\*name*\Downloads\New folder\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\*name*\Downloads\New folder\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3-win\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\*name*\Downloads\New folder\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3-win\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 18.07.3
Tue Jul 17 00:11:33 2018
Thx, will be fixed in the next version :)

Reactions: DragonFire
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes