jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
You will have a bit as she will have art for the beach date.
I also have a threesome with Audrey and Sasha planned but I don't know if it will be in June or not.
you know..., bree have rights to know the other mc harem members to and how womanizer he is, i mean sasha know about audrey,lexi,kleio,anna and possibly morgan, but bree only have a showdown with sasha

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Bree might be more into the MC having sex with other women. I'd say she only gets upset about the MC and Sasha because its happening under the same roof and they're not inviting her. I mean, she's the female playable character for a reason.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Combie81

May 18, 2020
Andrealphus Here are some more typo's to fix - again I've included the error to search for and the replacement:
(Is this the best place to put these or is there somewher else I should send them?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
This is why I would love to see the wiki being kept up to date. Very handy when you want to lookup a specific girl and not have out-of-date info from the search of this thread.
I've been using the wiki as a walkthrough and, yeah, it's very helpful but is outdated. I've run into deadends that I'm not sure what to do.

Reactions: Donkeybong

magus448

May 22, 2018
Sometimes I get Bree and Sasha losing love by 3 around 22:00. Is that cause I pumped their lesbian stat to max ahead of time? Seems they are in the bathroom around that time too.

Would be interesting if you do up their lesbian stat but don't date them, they get together themselves. Or is that what's happening?

Last edited:

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Sometimes I get Bree and Sasha losing love by 3 around 22:00. Is that cause I pumped their lesbian stat to max ahead of time? Seems they are in the bathroom around that time too.

Would be interesting if you do up their lesbian stat but don't date them, they get together themselves. Or is that what's happening?
That is why you are losing LP with them just keep it around 50-60 and you should be fine. Also use the search function first next time.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I remember just about all of the scenes would play out as though it were the first time in older builds. Like, if I've had sex with Sasha 10 times, it was no different from the first. Is that still the case in these newer builds?

I have asked this before, but I nobody responded.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
This game is absolutely fucking massive, I'm talking Summertime Saga massive. They both have their own wiki ffs. That's why like SS, this game should also have an on-point, detailed, in-game walkthrough so people can enjoy it offline without bothering to look shit up here in f95 or in the wiki.

Also, there should be no missable scenes or girls! It's incredibly frustrating having girls walk out and leave the game forever because of one simple mistake. That's actually why I stopped playing, Cassidy left because apparently I should've left the camera in my office and not in Aletta's which is confusing as to why it has that option in the first place. I lost the motivation to continue and I was having fun too. And it's grindy as hell too. I have it set on easy and even had mods installed but it still felt too tedious. Anyway, that's just my opinion, I enjoyed it nonetheless. I'll probably be back once the game is finished.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
You will have a bit as she will have art for the beach date.
I also have a threesome with Audrey and Sasha planned but I don't know if it will be in June or not.
That pairing seems....random.

Not that I'm complaining. More scenes with Audrey are great. Any insight you'd like to share?

Reactions: KnightOfRen
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes