Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Audrey and Shasha.. wooo... then we add Bree and Palla for 5some. We can dream?
Or a custom 3-some where you can first pick one girl and then maybe call another one out of the three to join you?

Edit: I know this would be very hard to code and work in the art so very much a long shot of ever having a chance.

OppaiMasterBoobs

Apr 29, 2020
So I have a few questions, how do i increase the LP of Anna and Kleio? They are stuck at 60 and 65 LP respectively. Without their LP increasing, I can't get the band harem right, so how do I increase them.

I'm stuck at 75LP for Samantha and Shiori, is there no way to increasing that?
Same with Audrey, she's stuck at 70LP is there no way to increase that?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So I have a few questions, how do i increase the LP of Anna and Kleio? They are stuck at 60 and 65 LP respectively. Without their LP increasing, I can't get the band harem right, so how do I increase them.

I'm stuck at 75LP for Samantha and Shiori, is there no way to increasing that?
Same with Audrey, she's stuck at 70LP is there no way to increase that?
Game development still in progress. Some features have been disabled. Some stats have been capped.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
This game needs more pussy eating. The only one on offer aren't even repeatable.
This is a game that I'm actually looking forward to the female protagonist's version. Bree being able to dominate some girls, and I'm thinking I may let Bree get dominated by some of the other girls... :unsure:. When I play the male MC, I just dominate everyone I can. Bree could be fun mixing it up...

Reactions: Donkeybong

kid5150

May 27, 2018
Did something change in the last version? Hanna doesn't get pregnant & every time i try with Lexi, she tells me to put a condom on.

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
So as I continue playing the game all the story lines have been great to passable except for Samantha's because not only is mike acting like a total wuss at her wedding by crying in the bathroom over a girl who he presumable did not even interact with seriously she was Mike's roommate for 2 years and he did not even know her birthday or have her phone number but also the fact that Mike is acting like a hypocrite I mean he gives Ryan shit for cheating on Samantha and giving her sex slave books but he also does those things and has absolutely no moral high ground to stand on it is quite annoying at least with Cassidy's story line you are under no illusions that what you are doing is scummy with Samantha's there is just this air of hypocrisy that annoys me.

Reactions: BrokenDisc

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
So as I continue playing the game all the story lines have been great to passable except for Samantha's because not only is mike acting like a total wuss at her wedding by crying in the bathroom over a girl who he presumable did not even interact with seriously she was Mike's roommate for 2 years and he did not even know her birthday or have her phone number but also the fact that Mike is acting like a hypocrite I mean he gives Ryan shit for cheating on Samantha and giving her sex slave books but he also does those things and has absolutely no moral high ground to stand on it is quite annoying at least with Cassidy's story line you are under no illusions that what you are doing is scummy with Samantha's there is just this air of hypocrisy that annoys me.
At the wedding, there are two ways,

Samantha’s wedding (path B)

Prerequisites: Sat 12:00-20:00, did not tell about Ryan OR 7 days passed and did not do Ryan cheats on Samantha

Mike attends Sam and Ryan’s wedding. There are several possible paths:

• If Mike knew about the cheating and didn’t tell, he can go for a walk. Samantha will have caught Ryan fucking Natalie in the bathroom and will offer to fuck Mike in revenge. This opens path D, which is not yet implemented.
  • Mike can go to the bathroom and catch Ryan cheating with Natalie (the bridesmaid).
Outcome: Samantha Max LP set to 60.

Last edited:

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
I mean going to find out tomorrow likely any ways (someone bound to post about it),
But question on update will the Band Harem be brought back on?

Given how many times DaedusWolfe kept saying it to point I think I even just assumed so and told a few people that asked, I assume it is since it just turning it back on.

(Just want to confirm since it primary reason for me to want to grab+play next update)

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I mean going to find out tomorrow likely any ways (someone bound to post about it),
But question on update will the Band Harem be brought back on?

Given how many times DaedusWolfe kept saying it to point I think I even just assumed so and told a few people that asked, I assume it is since it just turning it back on.

(Just want to confirm since it primary reason for me to want to grab+play next update)
It might be pushed back, idk. Originally this month's update was going to be some band and new girl(poll voted for Minami your adoptive sister) but it was pushed back to focus on the main trio.

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
It might be pushed back, idk. Originally this month's update was going to be some band and new girl(poll voted for Minami your adoptive sister) but it was pushed back to focus on the main trio.
ya that what I am worried about :/ really wanted it back on, maybe because it just turning it back on and not adding they might.

I am in same boat as I think someone who posted after the announcement; Really don't care about what's his face or his and his guess this patch about :D
(Though to each their own and creators of course allowed to do whatever they want even if they push back what they say or w/e just really assumed and expected+waited for it along with wanting to know if I need bother downloading update or not).

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
So a question to spark up some debate because I'm bored as fuck, who is best girl? For me it has to be Palla hands down her content is the one that I feel is the most fleshed out also her bitchy attitude and dialogue makes it all the more sweeter when you finally make her submit to your desires and have her be your obedient sex slave.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes