DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone know when is the next release?
When the Dev team has it finished. It is slated for the 22nd but there is work that still needs to be done. Keep in mind that the first release of the update will not be the last. Bug fixes will be forthcoming for about a week so you may want to hold off on downloading until the final bug fix for the update is released.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Greetings Andrealphus! I did a quick search for knowledge on this thread, but I couldn't find a post reporting this exploit. At least I think it's an exploit. At the office party when you meet Cassidy & Lavish, I put on fancy clothes and sunglasses to get my charm as high as it could go in case that would change dialogue options, but it's what happened the next morning that was interesting. I wanted to drop the sunglasses and equip my geeky pen. When I do that, my knowledge goes from 37 to 42. When that happens, I can pick a new conversation topic. Neat. I did it multiple times and I was able to get all of the conversation topics with 42 knowledge. I tried it one more time to see if it would break the game, and seems good so far. I've included the save from before my first exploit. A save after I have gained all of the topics, and a save after I found Morgan and I started a conversation with her so you can see I have all the conversations.

Great game. Having fun. I can see me joining at the $5 level next month. Thanks for the game. (y):)

View attachment 10-1-LT1.save
View attachment 10-2-LT1.save

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Ah .. but they are consistent .. because they are coded that way. Practicing speech in your bathroom : charm < 25, all needs >= 5 ... pushups in your bedroom : fitness < 25, all needs >= 5
Okay, great. But how do you know all of this?
Edit: I'm sure my fitness at that time was 18. I stopped trying pushups anyway and started swimming instead, which costs a one-time $400 payment.

10 people told me that marriage sucks. Glad I didn't listen to them. ~Wall of text~
Hello. This is just a notice that I saw your wall of text and read its first sentence, which seemed an attempt in reductio ad absurdum. Just remember, it is okay for your fellow forum members not to like what you do. We can gently agree to disagree instead of writing scathing comments.

Combie81

May 18, 2020
Awesome game Andrealphus - lots of fun and a good challenge to balance eveything - well done.
Here are some notes from what I've played through so far - mainly dialogue typos but a few suggestions too:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Just remember, it is okay for your fellow forum members not to like what you do. We can gently agree to disagree instead of writing scathing comments.
i absolutely agree. Thankfully nothing i wrote was scathing (at least as far as the most widely accepted definition of the heretofore mentioned term).
I do not accept accountability for any over-sensitivity that may or may not exist among fellow forum members.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Hi guys :)

We are hard at work on 20.5.1, the update should be out on the 22th on and Patreon and on the 29th on Steam.

It will focus mainly on Bree, Sasha and Samantha:
- Bree will get some events on the maid path and on the gamer path.
- Sasha will get some events on her Scottie storyline.
- Samantha will get some events on her revenge path.
But don't worry there will be a lot of other stuff going on:
- Art for the beach and waterpark dates.
- Sex scene for Harmony.
- 2 new story events for Anna.

Samantha taking revenge, I love it

Last edited:

jonathan525

Jun 8, 2018

View attachment 570749
Overview:
Love & Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.
Thread Updated: 2020-05-02
Release Date: 2020-04-30
Developer: Andrealphus - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 20.4.2f
Language: English
Other Games: , I Am Not A Slut!
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Current Features:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac:
MEGA - -
Android:
MEGA - -

Extras: Walkthrough PDF - Scene guide - - Scene gallery mod

Thanks to Skads for sharing.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 143282 View attachment 143281 View attachment 143284 View attachment 143283 View attachment 143285 View attachment 108093
View attachment 114143 View attachment 108096 View attachment 114142 View attachment 143290 View attachment 108090
Used to play it before and roll back on android (back) worked. Now i cant find it, only skip and menu. Any reason or a way to fix it?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Hi guys :)

We are hard at work on 20.5.1, the update should be out on the 22th on and Patreon and on the 29th on Steam.

It will focus mainly on Bree, Sasha and Samantha:
- Sasha will get some events on her Scottie storyline.
Oh nooo.. The dreaded 3some that I dont want D:

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes