DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I tried that I couldn't find her

Edit: I have restarted for the 4th time!

View attachment 659040
View attachment 659041
For the first Lexi event you need to be in the alley between 2200 - 0400, Must have been playing 9 in game days, Must have $250, can not have a date and must be a male MC. Also, you have to be playing 20.4.2f (as there was a bug before this). Don't know what else to tell you.

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
For the first Lexi event you need to be in the alley between 2200 - 0400, Must have been playing 9 in game days, Must have $250, can not have a date and must be a male MC. Also, you have to be playing 20.4.2f (as there was a bug before this). Don't know what else to tell you.
Good thing I restarted for the 4th time. I'm starting to get of tired of this game because I dated someone which ruin my chance for Lexi

Last edited:

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Yesterday, during the gameplay, I ran into Kylie. I decided to kick her our of my MC's life, just like what I did to Alexis and Lexi. To my surprise, she received +19 love points, even though she was raving mad!

Is there a way to preemptively kill this character? I hear she can be quite murderous.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Yesterday, during the gameplay, I ran into Kylie. I decided to kick her our of my MC's life, just like what I did to Alexis and Lexi. To my surprise, she received +19 love points, even though she was raving mad!

Is there a way to preemptively kill this character? I hear she can be quite murderous.
Your best course of action is to NOT call her in the evening when that event is available and to avoid her as much as possible. But if you interact with girls in front of her, her yandere is going to go up.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
The best course of action is get knowledge to 100 before charm 50 lol. Her start scene (after her intro) is at university- which you dont need to visit after your knowledge maxed out.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
^ Hmph. I guess Mike can't just get a restraining order. But that's not just it.

I'm always wondering why I can't do the most mundane things in this game. It's always things like "Why can't Mike do pushups?", "Why can't Mike buy a book about cooking?", "Why can't Mike ask for sex, now that this certain woman has 100% affection and 100% submission?", or "How am I supposed to have Mike use that certain toy he just bought?"

Maybe... I should move on to another game.:unsure: Oh, well. This game ran its course.

Mar 21, 2019
I could not name a game that delivers that kind of granular descision making. Like animal crossing with more tits?
That sounds like a really niche fetish, give me a shout if you found something like that.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ironic right? considering the origins of corn flakes.
That story about Kellog wanting to create some anti-self-enjoyment food has been mostly debunked though. He was anti masturbation and thought plain food would help but Cornflakes apparently weren't created with that specifically in mind.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
That story about Kellog wanting to create some anti-self-enjoyment food has been mostly debunked though. He was anti masturbation and thought plain food would help but Cornflakes apparently weren't created with that specifically in mind.
Thanks, yah. I am aware that the belief corn flakes was invented specifically to stop masturbation is a misnomer; but it was invented by a person who was vehemently and vocally against masturbation. That correlation still lives.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
This game has a time limit? What gives the option of staying with someone an official couple?
Time limit? No.

To make the relationship with someone official, interact with them and select the "Go steady" button. However, like all other buttons in this game, the circumstances under which this button appears is a total mystery.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes