Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Quick question......i dont remember what the trigger is......but i cant get Bree's love above 20. Sub is 98. Lesbian is at 20. She wont go out on dates and she wont fuck me even though her status is sex slave. Anybody remember the trigger to get it over 20?
Saturday, Afternoon, Mall-> Arcade.

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
Anyone willing to help instruct how to activate Cheat Console? I modified the 00Console config.console to True, but when I press the ` the console doesn't pop up at all. Play though this twice already and kind of tired of grinding every stats (in both saves I triggered the crazy girl to go crazy) so don't want to start all over from bottom.

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
Anyone willing to help instruct how to activate Cheat Console? I modified the 00Console config.console to True, but when I press the ` the console doesn't pop up at all. Play though this twice already and kind of tired of grinding every stats (in both saves I triggered the crazy girl to go crazy) so don't want to start all over from bottom.
go to first page, look " cheat" above the download buttons, and look for the cheat combination. You're welcome

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
go to first page, look " cheat" above the download buttons, and look for the cheat combination. You're welcome
Thank you!
Sorry, to bother you again, but do you know how to get the sex collar? I advance pretty far thanks to the cheat, but so far I haven't got the option to buy those in the mall.

Last edited:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Dont need to use the console anymore. Modified Konami NES code in living room. ? will appear. Thats your cheat function. Code is in post #2,928

Reactions: Donkeybong

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Thank you!
Sorry, to bother you again, but do you know how to get the sex collar? I advance pretty far thanks to the cheat, but so far I haven't got the option to buy those in the mall.
Buy at sex store next to dark alley and strip club in evening

Reactions: Donkeybong
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes