Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
You know I think the dev needs to be more evil to make people stop complaining about missing girls. I'm calling it the next girl added will only be meetable after driving Sasha or Bree out of the house! :devilish:

Reactions: Andrealphus

Superstuglife

Aug 26, 2019
Hey guys!
Met Lexi in the alley but for some reason she never shows up in the nightclub, even thought the story tracker tells me to meet her here. Met her in the another game in an earlier version without trouble. I even made sure to have a lot of cash stockpiled in case being broke if what prevented her to show up, since i know she will steal some money. any idea? 20.4.2f

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
You know I think the dev needs to be more evil to make people stop complaining about missing girls. I'm calling it the next girl added will only be meetable after driving Sasha or Bree out of the house! :devilish:
I remember when there were only like 7 girls in the game lol

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
how to meet kleio at the studio?

Yes I'm already in the band. It worked before I met Morgan but when I restarted and met Morgan it doesn't worked and I'm struck at 50 LP
Do you have a car? Did you take it to he garage to be repaired? Did you get it back?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone have walkthrough for the new version ?
The walkthru is not maintained any more. There is a wiki that explains what you need to do for each girl. The wiki is maintained by the community. Unfortunately it is not up to date for everything but it isn't that far obsolete either.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I plan to play this game but I'm not sure with the female protagonist tag. Can someone tell me in a very specific way what's that about?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I plan to play this game but I'm not sure with the female protagonist tag. Can someone tell me in a very specific way what's that about?
At the beginning of the game you choose to either play as male or female. Female story has fuck all content, just play male.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
At the beginning of the game you choose to either play as male or female. Female story has fuck all content, just play male.
Wow I get to pick which one, that's new. Thanks. But what do you mean female story has fuck all content? And I only noticed it now but there's also a multiple protagonist tag, what's that about?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Wow I get to pick which one, that's new. Thanks. But what do you mean female story has fuck all content? And I only noticed it now but there's also a multiple protagonist tag, what's that about?
Content is sparse. Current development focus' more on male MC content than Female. Female MC content does come along .. just slowly. Eventually, I'm sure, there will be an update that focus' more on Female MC content.

Reactions: Skads
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes