TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Everyone does... except you apparently. HAHAHA.
By learning to read... at least the first post... and at least the last few pages. Theres links to wiki, links to walkthroughs even good Samaritans who willing to answer even if a question are repeated TWICE IN A SAME PAGE!
How's the air up there?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Oh that sucks then. I chose D path, which is unimplemented. Guess I won't have Emma til then.
If you chose path D, you should be able to get the meeting with emma. Path D includes the wedding. If you did not get a picture of Ryan cheating before the wedding (you can get the picture at the night club after 2200 hours), you can get one at the wedding (go to the bathroom) when it happens. after the wedding sam will call you and come over and you can have sex with her. after sex you can tell her about ryan cheating. one of the options after telling her about ryan is to tell her she isn't any better. That leads to path D. And it allows you to meet Emma

Last edited:

leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
If you chose path D, you should be able to get the meeting with emma. Path D includes the wedding. If you did not get a picture of Ryan cheating before the wedding (you can get the picture at the night club after 2200 hours), you can get one at the wedding (go to the bathroom) when it happens. after the wedding sam will call you and come over and you can have sex with her. after sex you can tell her about ryan cheating. one of the options after telling her about ryan is to tell her she isn't any better. That leads to path D. And it allows you to meet Emma
Oh, I think I mixed up my paths. I chose to tell her at the wedding, where she gives me a BJ. It just says to talk to her about her marriage after that, but nothing happens. I think it's path B, but again, nothing triggers between 10:00-18:00

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Oh, I think I mixed up my paths. I chose to tell her at the wedding, where she gives me a BJ. It just says to talk to her about her marriage after that, but nothing happens. I think it's path B, but again, nothing triggers between 10:00-18:00
Yah I'm on path D as well. I got the BJ at the wedding too. I don't think I can meet Emma though cuz I don't have the Lucky Trait.

I don't remember what trait I did select. I don't remember the options. I remember one of the options was "hung" which I didn't take - seemed too obvious. I know I started the game knowing how to cook and play guitar. But not sure if these were traits or skills or what.

Benben92222

Feb 29, 2020
Yah I'm on path D as well. I got the BJ at the wedding too. I don't think I can meet Emma though cuz I don't have the Lucky Trait.

I don't remember what trait I did select. I don't remember the options. I remember one of the options was "hung" which I didn't take - seemed too obvious. I know I started the game knowing how to cook and play guitar. But not sure if these were traits or skills or what.
Active cheats on your save and use the "Lucky!" button, it adds the Lucky Trait for Mike and you will be able to dream about Emma.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
That also leads to path D. I'd forgotten about that.

Dashanor

Apr 5, 2020
Hey ! This game is awesome. Thx very much !! And... Can u help me please? I can't see the horror movie with Anna... How can i do it?
Thx guys for the answer ;)

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
Since I've restarted back so I could meet Morgan. Now the Kleio in the studio thing frustrating me now I can't figure it out how to fuck her in the studio and see Sasha frustrating! I don't know what to do

Please kindly help me

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Since I've restarted back so I could meet Morgan. Now the Kleio in the studio thing frustrating me now I can't figure it out how to fuck her in the studio and see Sasha frustrating! I don't know what to do

Please kindly help me
Not sure what your issue is on this. Follow the wiki for sasha and make sure you have the guitar skill by the time you talk to her about the band. It shouldn't be an issue after that. If you do not have the guitar skill and you meet the band, you can not go to the studio. As soon as your game starts you should be in the book store every day looking for the skill books you need as they rotate in availability. Remember NOT to have sex with Anna more than 2 times or you will have to play the avoidance game with her and Kleio until the band harem is unlocked again.

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure what your issue is on this. Follow the wiki for sasha and make sure you have the guitar skill by the time you talk to her about the band. It shouldn't be an issue after that. If you do not have the guitar skill and you meet the band, you can not go to the studio. As soon as your game starts you should be in the book store every day looking for the skill books you need as they rotate in availability. Remember NOT to have sex with Anna more than 2 times or you will have to play the avoidance game with her and Kleio until the band harem is unlocked again.
It's that one
How do I meet Kleio at the studio? I tried that every Wed and Fri
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes