DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I did use the searvh function, but and found multiple posts about why it lags and that the dev knows about it. Now i just want to know if it has been fixed (couldnt find any answer to that with the search function).
It's an issue that's been around .. it happens for some people and doesn't for others. No one has been able to pin it down at this time.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Ok, I helped Harmony on the church and danced with the girls, ten danced with her.
Invited her to the roller date.
Now "Corrupting Harmony" says to "Go on my date with Harmony on Sunday"
Her LP are capped at 30, so I can't invite her to one, and the date doesn't seem to activate on its own either.
I have the same problem. Did you figure it out? 30 LP 75% Corruption.

Reactions: a87128928

a87128928

Apr 26, 2017
Let Kleio and Anna be stuck for a while .. until their stories are extended a bit. currently you can not get the band harem with the LP caps but if you have sex with the 3 times each you are going to run into a hassle trying to avoid them when they are together.
I fucked both of them after the first date.Did I do somthing wrong?

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I

I think her story is not complete,maybe we should wait for the next update?
They were talking about the picnic date, which means they've gotten there and its in the game, problem is im at 75% corruption while they are at 70%, which im very confused in to getting there.

a87128928

Apr 26, 2017
They were talking about the picnic date, which means they've gotten there and its in the game, problem is im at 75% corruption while they are at 70%, which im very confused in to getting there.
Damn,I am fucked.Anna and Klie's story was Stucked and I don't konw how to continue,now you guys let me know that I also did something wrong whit Harmony

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Need her corruption at 80 for the dance and 70 for the picnic
I don't know where I am as far as what's next in regards to "dance and picnic". Here is what it says I need to do:

It's said this for a long time. I don't know how to spawn anything further. My Corruption is at 85. If I cannot proceed unless it's 80 then I'm afraid that will never happen unless another bible study happens.

1588930100678.png

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I somehow fucked up Kleio/Morgan
If you mean that one of them chooses to leave (game) if you show up (because you're a two-timing cheater!) you can avoid this - as I had to.

First - dont go to any venue both are at simultaneously.
Second - do all the Morgan and Kleio story arcs individually. Morgan it's taking her to a lot of dates, and getting her points in the right spot.

Once you've made progress with both individual stories, you can go meet them together.

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I don't know where I am as far as what's next in regards to "dance and picnic". Here is what it says I need to do:

It's said this for a long time. I don't know how to spawn anything further. My Corruption is at 85. If I cannot proceed unless it's 80 then I'm afraid that will never happen unless another bible study happens.

View attachment 649017
The first bible study when you picked the 2nd option -5 on her halo smiley face, the next one with the same 2nd option -5, and same with the 3rd and 4th which puts you at 80, after the dance at the church if you make it lewd, its another -5 and puts you at 75. I had to RESTART just to bring it that low.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Need Help! I don't know how to continue,I slept with both of them after the first date! Did I do something wrong?
Not really, no. However, the developers have not included a way for them to stay together with you yet (the Band Harem story arc). So you cannot raise Anna's LPs above 60 because the game isn't written that way yet. So until that's done, you cannot raise Anna's LPs and therefore Anna will not stay with you in the game after they figure out you've been two-timing.

You will just need to avoid going somewhere both are at together or go a previous save before having sex with one of them for the 3rd time.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
The first bible study when you picked the 2nd option -5 on her halo smiley face, the next one with the same 2nd option -5, and same with the 3rd and 4th which puts you at 80, after the dance at the church if you make it lewd, its another -5 and puts you at 75. I had to RESTART just to bring it that low.
Yes I know NOW the concept of the math. My point is - at the time i did the bible studies I didn't know I would need to corrupt her on all four visits in order to proceed the story. So I agreed with her on one of them - and thus my Corruption after all four is 85. I was asking IF that is the reason i'm being prevented from progressing in the story. Because it does not appear that there is any other way to lower corruption at this point - it's a dead end apparently. I just wanted to confirm that suspicion.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I got her corruption down to 75 after the dance(it can only -5 for that event), how do i bring it to 70? Harmony is at 30% love and 75 corruption.
I have the same problem. Did you figure it out? 30 LP 75% Corruption.
Buy romance books at the store and gift them to harmony.

I fucked both of them after the first date.Did I do somthing wrong?
Nothing wrong .. but if you do them 3 times, each, the confrontation will trigger and you will lose one of them until the harem route is restored in an update.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes