DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
If you mean that one of them chooses to leave (game) if you show up (because you're a two-timing cheater!) you can avoid this - as I had to.

First - dont go to any venue both are at simultaneously.
Second - do all the Morgan and Kleio story arcs individually. Morgan it's taking her to a lot of dates, and getting her points in the right spot.

Once you've made progress with both individual stories, you can go meet them together.
You will need LP, GP AND KP at a certain level to get the harem. Make sure you work on all three

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Yes I know NOW the concept of the math. My point is - at the time i did the bible studies I didn't know I would need to corrupt her on all four visits in order to proceed the story. So I agreed with her on one of them - and thus my Corruption after all four is 85. I was asking IF that is the reason i'm being prevented from progressing in the story. Because it does not appear that there is any other way to lower corruption at this point - it's a dead end apparently. I just wanted to confirm that suspicion.
Romance books

a87128928

Apr 26, 2017
Only according to Anna's father.
Not really, no. However, the developers have not included a way for them to stay together with you yet (the Band Harem story arc). So you cannot raise Anna's LPs above 60 because the game isn't written that way yet. So until that's done, you cannot raise Anna's LPs and therefore Anna will not stay with you in the game after they figure out you've been two-timing.

You will just need to avoid going somewhere both are at together or go a previous save before having sex with one of them for the 3rd time.
OK I got it, thanks

capra

Jun 12, 2018
Apparently you can get Emma pregnant? I've got all three dreams but she still says she can't do that to samantha.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Not really, no. However, the developers have not included a way for them to stay together with you yet (the Band Harem story arc). So you cannot raise Anna's LPs above 60 because the game isn't written that way yet. So until that's done, you cannot raise Anna's LPs and therefore Anna will not stay with you in the game after they figure out you've been two-timing.

You will just need to avoid going somewhere both are at together or go a previous save before having sex with one of them for the 3rd time.
I take it the band harem was removed? I thought that used to be an option

Also, I can't seem to find Morgan in the game

leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
I am unable to find Emma. According to the wiki, you search at all the spots (done), and then go meet Sam at the bakery when she's at 60 LP. Not triggering. The tracker just has an X on the search mission with "maybe I only imagined seeing her"
Bump. Somebody answer me.

Jun 17, 2018
There are cheats if you want to use them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't use the console to activate this cheat. Just use the arrow keys in the location.
Edit: Click if you want the codes to work on Android.
I need cheats on android version, I can't connect keyboard to my device

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I need cheats on android version, I can't connect keyboard to my device
Dl on pc, name and pick traits of character you want, activate cheats, save then transfer save to your phone. Or throw your phone out the window and use your computer.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I take it the band harem was removed? I thought that used to be an option

Also, I can't seem to find Morgan in the game
The band harem is on hold. Morgan is at the movie theatre, unless kleio has called you and you went to the mall shopping for records. Then Morgan is lost to you. You have to meet morgan for the first time before that.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Anyone know how to get all Girls cant see every girls on list
And how to get samantha after 40 relationship :cool: (y)

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone know how to get all Girls cant see every girls on list
And how to get samantha after 40 relationship :cool: (y)
Everyone does... except you apparently. HAHAHA.
By learning to read... at least the first post... and at least the last few pages. Theres links to wiki, links to walkthroughs even good Samaritans who willing to answer even if a question are repeated TWICE IN A SAME PAGE!

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes