BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Just ran into this:
Perfect might be a problem.png

The exact lines spoken in this scene come from the Friends TV series, episode 8, 10 November 1994. (That's 26 years ago.) Instead of Mike and Audrey, the characters speaking the dialog were Chandler Bing and Shelly, I think.

Brings back memories...

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Just ran into this:
View attachment 654970

The exact lines spoken in this scene come from the Friends TV series, episode 8, 10 November 1994. (That's 26 years ago.) Instead of Mike and Audrey, the characters speaking the dialog were Chandler Bing and Shelly, I think.

Brings back memories...
Don't date yourself here .. the young have no mercy for the old and infirm

obarolas

May 4, 2020
Just started to play this game couple days ago. This game is fun, still trying to familiarize with the control in Android, sometime it's difficult to bring up the menu (not the safe menu).
Overall the game is quite fun. Thank you.

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
So far so good with 30 days in game, but trying to figure out how to raise stats. I also bought the machines that suppose to raise your stats while sleeping, but they do not do anything at all, so kind of waste a good chuck of money on them. Notice items in inventory are auto-use (such as switching to swimsuit when at pool or waterpark, so I believe the sleep machines operate in similar fashion unless I am wrong and you need to hit a button somewhere.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So far so good with 30 days in game, but trying to figure out how to raise stats. I also bought the machines that suppose to raise your stats while sleeping, but they do not do anything at all, so kind of waste a good chuck of money on them. Notice items in inventory are auto-use (such as switching to swimsuit when at pool or waterpark, so I believe the sleep machines operate in similar fashion unless I am wrong and you need to hit a button somewhere.
1589339857815.png

Reactions: Donkeybong

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Quick question......i dont remember what the trigger is......but i cant get Bree's love above 20. Sub is 98. Lesbian is at 20. She wont go out on dates and she wont fuck me even though her status is sex slave. Anybody remember the trigger to get it over 20?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Quick question......i dont remember what the trigger is......but i cant get Bree's love above 20. Sub is 98. Lesbian is at 20. She wont go out on dates and she wont fuck me even though her status is sex slave. Anybody remember the trigger to get it over 20?
Did you actually go to the arcade to play games with her on Saturdays? A cursory check of the scripts suggests you need to do that to increase love above 20 (actually 40 in the code, but since the max is 200, it displays as 20). Triggering that event immediately raises the max.

And from your second screen shot it appears you have not done that.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Did you actually go to the arcade to play games with her on Saturdays? A cursory check of the scripts suggests you need to do that to increase love above 20 (actually 40 in the code, but since the max is 200, it displays as 20). Triggering that event immediately raises the max.

And from your second screen shot it appears you have not done that.
I cant get the arcade scene to fire off and i hang out at home in morning every weekend just to try to get it to fire

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Just ran into this:
View attachment 654970

Brings back memories...
Yeah this is a remnant of the first iteration of the game, I thought I chased and removed all of those :(

Reactions: L30

Zoomer420

Apr 20, 2019
Anna's LP isn't going up , it's stuck at 60 ,can anyone help.
Screenshot_2020-05-13-13-06-27-236_com.sensitiveusername.losesb.jpg
Also can anyone tell me what to do to trigger the "something will happen soon" task . LP of kleio is stuck at 65.
Screenshot_2020-05-13-13-06-14-251_com.sensitiveusername.losesb.jpg
Thanks in advance.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
hi i cant seem to hire a private investigator for alexis for some reason
In your phone settings, if you have talked to her going to the police you have locked yourself out as it is the point where the paths branch.
Anna's LP isn't going up , it's stuck at 60 ,can anyone help.
View attachment 655659
Also can anyone tell me what to do to trigger the "something will happen soon" task . LP of kleio is stuck at 65.
View attachment 655665
Thanks in advance.
Band harem is locked, just wait for the may update when the story continues for them.

Boulard

Oct 11, 2018
Someones has the best path to follow? it is very difficult to make good choices as in the very beginning we have very important choices to make..
Thanks

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes