capra

Jun 12, 2018
how do you get Emma pregnant if you can't fuck her outside dreams? can you revisit scenes in this game that are event based?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
how do you get Emma pregnant if you can't fuck her outside dreams? can you revisit scenes in this game that are event based?
Bit hard to knock someone up when you can't fuck them. Pretty sure you can't get her preggers.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I just wanted to bring up something. Ive noticed a LOT of the time, the character models are on same layer as the UI. When u click the wheel to hide the UI, a lot of the character sprites will disappear along with the UI.....
My question is if you plan on separating the character sprite layers and the UI layer?
One other question, ive noticed over past year or so that some of the characters have drastically different styles of being drawn depending on the scene used.....sometimes they look waay different from normal. Do you plan on keeping these or do you plan on standardizing all the character models so they always look the same throughout the game?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
This bit completely fucked my head up for a moment, the water obscured his arm line and i thought you just made him a left handed serial masturbator.
wait what??? who would ever want to masturbate with frosted flakes and cheerios....?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Out of curiosity, who is the prettiest girl for everyone? Mine would be Palla, Lavish and Bree (in that order). On the other side of the spectrum, there's Shiori. Also, I have personal distaste toward tattoos, so Kleio too.

Shoutout to Shasha for being my first ingame wife. And toward my fetish girl, the only megane girl in the game, Aletta.

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Shoutout to Shasha for being my first ingame wife. And toward my fetish girl, the only megane girl in the game, Aletta.
Who touched my gun waifu?!

I prefer Shiori myself, though I may go after Morgan should her story get more fleshed out. I have a soft spot for childhood crush-turned-romance.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Out of curiosity, who is the prettiest girl for everyone? Mine would be Palla, Lavish and Bree (in that order). On the other side of the spectrum, there's Shiori. Also, I have personal distaste toward tattoos, so Kleio too.

That one is really hard. Cuz the art changes of each character based on what is going on. And the changes in the art changes who I think is the hottest.

The shower scenes at home I think Sasha is the most seductively hot. I think the sex scenes with Palla are prob the hottest. Kissing scenes, I think Samantha. Least fav is Kleio and Shiori at all aspects. I think Harmony is the most delicious looking from conversation. All around Sasha is still my favorite and truly love her for sure. I just wish her attire was a little less drab. (the night shirt and shorts specifically) I love Bree's pajama with a little teasing underwear. I wish Sasha had a more true womanly attire to sleep in - maybe a chemise and panties - not sweat shorts.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
is this game new? it seems nice but i dont know if there is the content to play
Go to the first page of the thread, at the top just under the page selector tells you when the thread was created.

jimmy367

Jan 4, 2018
does anybody else have a problem with lag, like the game is super slow and when i played on older versions everything was working just fine

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes