Nomaden1

Oct 11, 2017
As she is not in the game yet no ^^
But she will be in thursday's update, with 5 events and 1 sex scene :)
As well as butt sex for Bree.
That Is great!

How many sex scenes are there for Bree and Sasha atm?

Many questions haha, are there any other games similar to this one? Exclude The Lesson Of Passion and Vdate games.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
What's the plan for the update after that?
Patrons voted for no new girl but increased content for Bree, Sasha and Samantha.
For Sasha it will be the beginning of her "Rock Band" plot and 1 new sex scene.
For Bree at least 2 new story events and 1 new sex scene.
For Samantha her marriage with Ryan and the beginning of the netori path and 1 new sex scene.
Also I should have the ask girls to get pierced, to drop their piercings, to not shave their pussy or to shave it features in game.
That Is great!

How many sex scenes are there for Bree and Sasha atm?

Many questions haha, are there any other games similar to this one? Exclude The Lesson Of Passion and Vdate games.
Bree has 1 sex scene art with little variations.
Samantha will have 1 sex scene art with little variations.
Sasha has 5 sex scenes art with a lot of variations.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Patrons voted for no new girl but increased content for Bree, Sasha and Samantha.
For Sasha it will be the beginning of her "Rock Band" plot and 1 new sex scene.
For Bree at least 2 new story events and 1 new sex scene.
For Samantha her marriage with Ryan and the beginning of the netori path and 1 new sex scene.
Also I should have the ask girls to get pierced, to drop their piercings, to not shave their pussy or to shave it features in game.

Bree has 1 sex scene art with little variations.
Samantha will have 1 sex scene art with little variations.
Sasha has 5 sex scenes art with a lot of variations.
What type of sex will the next update bring?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
What type of sex will the next update bring?
I have to keep a little mistery ^^
But let's say that Bree's throat will be pretty sore after her next sex scene :p

Here is the changelog for Thursday's update :
- New girl: Samantha (5 events, 1 sex scene)
- Music during sex scenes
- Fixed a bug in Bree's Zbox event
- Improved the tutorial
- New story event with Bree
- Anal sex with Bree
- Peeping on the girl scene
- Watching tv with the girls scene

Reactions: StJesuz and nebsama

SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
I've just played the new version of the game, and am little bit disappointed about it.

At first, there is no compatibility within the save files. It didn't work at all. So I decided to delete the save file and..... I lost everything. damn.

Second, sometimes the player always move to the city. Even at night, I clicked the 'sleep' button, then the player opened his eyes on the street....???????. In this case, restart the game is helpful but still annoying.

Third, debug window is sometimes suddenly pop-up. I think I can't see that window at the previous version.. maybe 7.3? I could see the error message in the waterpark and the nightclub.

Fourth, TV with girls event shows new CG, but sasha is still there. So, we can two sasha on the one window. wow!
sasasha.JPG
Fifth, maybe it could be only my problem, but the UI of smartphone is mess. You can see what I want to talk in the image idiot-phone.JPG

After playing one hour, I decide to give up this version. I wish I can play without any annoying things. Thanks.

ps ) Enter the nightclub may have an error although I have fancy cloth. there is no BGM in the nightclub.. so samantha's event in the nightclub is checked, but it doesn't proceed at all.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I've just played the new version of the game, and am little bit disappointed about it.

At first, there is no compatibility within the save files. It didn't work at all. So I decided to delete the save file and..... I lost everything. damn.

Second, sometimes the player always move to the city. Even at night, I clicked the 'sleep' button, then the player opened his eyes on the street....???????. In this case, restart the game is helpful but still annoying.

Third, debug window is sometimes suddenly pop-up. I think I can't see that window at the previous version.. maybe 7.3? I could see the error message in the waterpark and the nightclub.

Fourth, TV with girls event shows new CG, but sasha is still there. So, we can two sasha on the one window. wow!
View attachment 131176
Fifth, maybe it could be only my problem, but the UI of smartphone is mess. You can see what I want to talk in the image View attachment 131174

After playing one hour, I decide to give up this version. I wish I can play without any annoying things. Thanks.

ps ) Enter the nightclub may have an error although I have fancy cloth. there is no BGM in the nightclub.. so samantha's event in the nightclub is checked, but it doesn't proceed at all.
Hi,
I just uploaded a fix that should solve those issues, thx for your help.
If you spot anything else please don't hesitate to report it :)

SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
Hi,
I just uploaded a fix that should solve those issues, thx for your help.
If you spot anything else please don't hesitate to report it :)
Hi there. Thanks for hot fix.

At least my save file shows error about nightclub and water park.

For example, I can see the samantha's event in nightclub with BGM, but I can't escape the nightclub

You can check the detail in the attached file.

And... This is not about bug. could you give any hint for Bree's 50/50 event? Whatever it is.

Thanks

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Couple of things.

On Christmas, Bree wouldn't accept a gift from me - I'm guessing that the stats weren't high enough yet but maybe it's a bug.

On New Years day I got the message that it's new years day and then was put in the city location. I went home, took a shower - and ended up back in the city. I went back home and had a meal. I ended up back in the city.

Did a few other things and stuff seemed normal again. Went and did a work hard - back in the city.

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
While on a date w Sasha, we made a date for the next night. Next morning she asked if I wanted to go on a date, I said yes. Only the new date is showing on the smart phone calendar. (also the transport to the city thing is still happening after every action - going to close the game and see ).

After closing and reopening the game, the city transport thing seems to have gone away.

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
went to waterpark. After swim:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/start.rpy", line 230, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 182, in enter
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 97, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 172, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 178, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 182, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 183, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 184, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 187, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 199, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 199, in keywords
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 53, in get_tooltip
NameError: global name 'e' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 228, in script
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 203, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Love & Sex : Second Base - Public Edition 18.08.1c
Wed Aug 01 18:01:00 2018

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Bree's stats seem to max out at 20. They can go down but nothing moves them past 20 even when I perform an action the game says is gaining me in that stat.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Near the beginning of the game when I ask to go the main menu and don't save the game crashes.
Yeah, there is a bug that prevent you from going back to the main menu, I'll look into it once I have solved the bugs impacting gameplay :)
Is this accurate? I got this (very difficult to read) message on the third day of play!

View attachment 131373
You have reach the ends of her story for now, that doesn't prevent you from interacting with her or fucking her, but she has 3 story events for now and you have seen them all.
Couple of things.

On Christmas, Bree wouldn't accept a gift from me - I'm guessing that the stats weren't high enough yet but maybe it's a bug.

On New Years day I got the message that it's new years day and then was put in the city location. I went home, took a shower - and ended up back in the city. I went back home and had a meal. I ended up back in the city.

Did a few other things and stuff seemed normal again. Went and did a work hard - back in the city.
The "street" bug shouldn't happen in the latest version I posted.
While on a date w Sasha, we made a date for the next night. Next morning she asked if I wanted to go on a date, I said yes. Only the new date is showing on the smart phone calendar. (also the transport to the city thing is still happening after every action - going to close the game and see ).

After closing and reopening the game, the city transport thing seems to have gone away.
I'll look into that bug date.
went to waterpark. After swim:

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 228, in script
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1c-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 203, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Love & Sex : Second Base - Public Edition 18.08.1c
Wed Aug 01 18:01:00 2018
I'll upload a fix for that pretty soon.
Some spoilers in this one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scene is in the process of being rewritten a little to better match the art as for the pubes it shouldn't be an issue in next version.
Bree's stats seem to max out at 20. They can go down but nothing moves them past 20 even when I perform an action the game says is gaining me in that stat.
That's because you are missing some of her events.

Reactions: StJesuz

SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
Thanks for hot fix. I surprised at the hot fix version is d.

Unfortunately, I'll report some error. At least, samantha's event seems clear. Actually, I don't have no idea where she is but.. I can show her some pictures anyway.

But after that.... date event with Sasha or Bree makes some error. It can not be ignored at all. T-T

When I loaded the game before show some pictures, then everything is fine. No... Samantha... T-T

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/ev/romance.rpy", line 76, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_date.rpy", line 133, in do
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 173, in enter
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 123, in execute_events
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 107, in get_events
  File "game/cl/class_shtick.rpy", line 370, in test
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'score' referenced before assignment

Full traceback:
  File "ev/romance.rpyc", line 56, in script
  File "C:\Users\USER\Downloads\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1-win\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1d-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
  File "C:\Users\USER\Downloads\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1-win\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1d-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 18.08.1d
Thu Aug 02 21:04:36 2018
Additionally, suddenly moved to the street is still happen when player slept with some leak parameters.

And... could you notice me any hint for the Bree's new event, just after the coffee-shop event? Should I keep play the game in the arcade?

Thanks

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Thanks for hot fix. I surprised at the hot fix version is d.

Unfortunately, I'll report some error. At least, samantha's event seems clear. Actually, I don't have no idea where she is but.. I can show her some pictures anyway.
The picture event should happen in the park.
But after that.... date event with Sasha or Bree makes some error. It can not be ignored at all. T-T

When I loaded the game before show some pictures, then everything is fine. No... Samantha... T-T

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "ev/romance.rpyc", line 56, in script
  File "C:\Users\USER\Downloads\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1-win\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1d-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
  File "C:\Users\USER\Downloads\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1-win\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1d-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 18.08.1d
Thu Aug 02 21:04:36 2018
I don't understand the problem you had sorry T_T
Can you tell me what you were doing when you had that error ?

Additionally, suddenly moved to the street is still happen when player slept with some leak parameters.

And... could you notice me any hint for the Bree's new event, just after the coffee-shop event? Should I keep play the game in the arcade?

Thanks
The coffeshop is the new event with Bree, the anal sex appear during regular sex with her.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes