CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Just a quick note. I may be a minority in this view ... One of things that I find attractive in Bree is a sense of ... innocence and happiness - maintained somehow perhaps in spite of her backstory. Even the possibility of her with a dog is a HUGE turn off for me. To the point where it would ruin the game for me. I would rather that option go to maybe Samantha who even before meeting her I view as a skank.

Reactions: BiggusDikkus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
1) Bestiality will not happen, not enough people want it.
2) It would have been a DLC so not event in the main game :)
3) Samantha is not a skank, she is cute and innocent ^^

Reactions: StJesuz

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
1) Bestiality will not happen, not enough people want it.
2) It would have been a DLC so not event in the main game :)
3) Samantha is not a skank, she is cute and innocent ^^
What's a bit odd to me is that I've heard some darker shit is planned for this game later. When I played it really felt like a pretty lightheartd slice of life dating sim.

Personally I wouldn't really want to hurt Bree and Sasha but, hey, that's just me.

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Request to the Andrealphus. It would be nice if there were a main menu option to clear out all existing saves. I searched for where they were and thought I had found the folder but it didn't appear to impact anything when I deleted them. Which is a separate concern - I am uncomfortable not knowing where material of this nature is being stored on my pc.

And while I have said it before, it bears repeating ... thank you for such an amazing game and all the time and effort you put into it. As well as how often and fast you respond to these posts.

SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
Well, stuck 50/50 of Bree seemed to happened due to wrong selectio in the cafe event.... I will try it from the initial state

And if the samantha's photo event should be proceed in the park, then those errors are clear. Actually I think I can't see sama tha in park after the homework event in park.. I'll try again. Thanks!

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the game is designed to never have you being stuck, you only need to see the event to have the story go through, the only thing you lose out on with sub-optimal choices is extra friendship, desire and/or submission points

also for the best outcome of sasha's unpacking event you need 7 energy and 10 charm, (there is a 15 charm option but it's inferior to the alternative) however for the best outcome of sasha's pub event you need to do that one within 7 days of game start

also all the machines have a random chance to increase their stats during your sleep

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Typo:

There was another typo too earlier on but I forgot to paste it here before I did another copy so ... it's gone. It was in the Bree arcade scene if I remember correctly. it said you were selecting 'care' options instead of 'car'.

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
one more typo. Was going to consolidate it above but the board wouldn't let me paste the graphic - possibly because it was an edit?

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
the game is designed to never have you being stuck, you only need to see the event to have the story go through, the only thing you lose out on with sub-optimal choices is extra friendship, desire and/or submission points

also for the best outcome of sasha's unpacking event you need 7 energy and 10 charm, (there is a 15 charm option but it's inferior to the alternative) however for the best outcome of sasha's pub event you need to do that one within 7 days of game start

also all the machines have a random chance to increase their stats during your sleep
Thanks!

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes