DanyM

Nov 26, 2017
Hello, I have a question, will there be a version for mobile Android system? I'd like to play it because I don't have a PC.
Thank you.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hello, I have a question, will there be a version for mobile Android system? I'd like to play it because I don't have a PC.
Thank you.
It's planned but I have trouble building for Android on my computer, hopefully I'll solve it for the release of 18.08.01.
I'm aware. Regrettably that version is not available to me yet.

Also as a a request, it would be nice if there was an option for pubic hair on the girls.
Sorry Ithought you were implying the the latest was 18.07.2, fortunately, there will be no more gap between public and patreon version starting 18.08.01, the only difference will be that the public version will only have half the girls rounded down (Only Sasha and Bree for now) but the core of the game will be the same.

As for pubes, funny story : all the art is ready I just havent had the time to implement some of the stuff I have to into the game, and that include pubic hair :/
But it will definitely be a possibility later on.

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
It's planned but I have trouble building for Android on my computer, hopefully I'll solve it for the release of 18.08.01.

Sorry Ithought you were implying the the latest was 18.07.2, fortunately, there will be no more gap between public and patreon version starting 18.08.01, the only difference will be that the public version will only have half the girls rounded down (Only Sasha and Bree for now) but the core of the game will be the same.

As for pubes, funny story : all the art is ready I just havent had the time to implement some of the stuff I have to into the game, and that include pubic hair :/
But it will definitely be a possibility later on.
Thank you very much! I really appreciate the time and effort you are putting in to this game. I equally appreciate how responsive you are to feedback!

Reactions: Andrealphus and N7

Nomaden1

Oct 11, 2017
I presume I don't have the latest version, but anyhow when i have a date with Sasha at 8 o'clock it says something along the lines "There are no dating places i would take her right now", any idea?

Thank you!

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I presume I don't have the latest version, but anyhow when i have a date with Sasha at 8 o'clock it says something along the lines "There are no dating places i would take her right now", any idea?

Thank you!
This can happen if your needs are too low.

Nomaden1

Oct 11, 2017
How do I get into the Night Club, I cant do it at this very moment, even though I've fucked Sasha after the Pub

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
As she is not in the game yet no ^^
But she will be in thursday's update, with 5 events and 1 sex scene :)
As well as butt sex for Bree.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes