Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
I got 50 KP with Minami but... i can't kiss her or even take her to a date... the scene where she ask to go to the acuarium don't appear

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Palla's tale takes the most time and effort to finish(current content) but if you succeed knock her up you shall...collar her you shall :p
WELLLL...Cassidy's is pretty close to it in terms of how much you need to do :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

near the bottom shows all the prerequisites to accomplish each work level and move to next

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Its possible for her to leave the game. Has that happened
I am doing palla's story, but event number 5 is not working.

the event I'm talking about is the one you talk to her about that kiss at the nightclub where she left you alone

Last edited:

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018

the event I'm talking about is the one you talk to her about that kiss at the nightclub where she left you alone
I've done her quest till finished (I'm her agent ingame) from a fresh new game in this current version (.2d) . So yes, she is working fine.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just started a new game and the "Have a meal" mini quests (both from getting started as well as from the housemates) don't fire. Anyone know anything about this? They're of course of secondary importance since they're not needed for any progression, I am just wondering.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Just started a new game and the "Have a meal" mini quests (both from getting started as well as from the housemates) don't fire. Anyone know anything about this? They're of course of secondary importance since they're not needed for any progression, I am just wondering. of course of secondary importance since they're not needed for any progression, I am just wondering.
I think it is a coding bug.

Did you stand her up in the club or not? That determines which of the two events ought to fire, if I am reading the script correctly. I had no problem getting the event to fire in my fresh playthrough (I did fork out $200 in the club though).
The coffee purchase however can be done as well as the coffee break/kitchen at home. But then only one coffee purchase per day.

Its just a game balance thing to make you have to balance your time/energy resources.
The coffee break only is available if you have worked 4 hours. Taking a break will make the coffee at home disappear, so it is best to have your coffee at home before you take a break. Don't think that is intended, but that is the behaviour I experience while playing.

Nik_Power

Aug 8, 2018
Gentlemen, I can not use coffee in kitchen and coffee break in same day, and can not perform same communication action (like compliment or kissing) 2 times in same hour (like I want to kiss sasha and bree at 9am, but can only kiss sasha OR bree and then KISS interaction locked out untill next hour)
Are those 2 features made on purpose?
The coffee break only is available if you have worked 4 hours. Taking a break will make the coffee at home disappear, so it is best to have your coffee at home before you take a break. Don't think that is intended, but that is the behaviour I experience while playing.
Yes, sorry, forgot to mention, that I follow this rule (coffee at home first, work 4 hours, then coffee break)
It wirked in previous versions (below 20.5.x) but seems not working now (did not worked in 20.6.x)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
That's a good question. It should work from a logic POV, I didn't have 5000 at the time, I think I just bought a sports car or something like that.
Turned out it whas the suboptimal choice unless in later versions it get a better outcome. This is like with Alexis where going PI is increasing her KP but going police not though I feel with Alexis later shit. Now here it feels kind of stupid, that giving a loan of so much is getting less reward then this with no money. Well mayby later versions have there different rewards.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I think it is a coding bug.

Did you stand her up in the club or not? That determines which of the two events ought to fire, if I am reading the script correctly. I had no problem getting the event to fire in my fresh playthrough (I did fork out $200 in the club though). YES

yes

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Arthas Menethil
You can't be on a date, and you just have to run into her. Sometimes it may be necessary to click on her icon (as if you are going to interact with her), and then attempt to leave, for the event to fire.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Turned out it whas the suboptimal choice unless in later versions it get a better outcome. This is like with Alexis where going PI is increasing her KP but going police not though I feel with Alexis later shit. Now here it feels kind of stupid, that giving a loan of so much is getting less reward then this with no money. Well mayby later versions have there different rewards.
Later it will lead to 2 different paths for Hanna

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Gentlemen, I can not use coffee in kitchen and coffee break in same day, and can not perform same communication action (like compliment or kissing) 2 times in same hour (like I want to kiss sasha and bree at 9am, but can only kiss sasha OR bree and then KISS interaction locked out untill next hour)
Are those 2 features made on purpose?
Yes, these are coded this way. What you can do, without losing an hour, is talk to everyone and drink (at the bar and night club) with everyone . These will give you LP as well .. you can also text everyone in your list. It's a bit tedious but will help you raise LP and some KP (depending on the girl and talk subject)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes