Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You need to convince Hanna to make the gym sexier (which needs a certain kink amount), otherwise she will sell the gym and leave.

As for the threesome, if you spell Kleio correctly, there have been multiple answers to this across the last few pages.

Reactions: One of

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And again I am looking for something consoly to try something out. Is there a known flag for a girl being pregnant? If so, how to switch it? Or is it impossible thanks to the quest advancements?

MagnusDrake

Jul 4, 2020
No
She doesn't ask me to fuck her, also I have martial arts as a skill.

I'll clarify the point I am at just incase: I just talked to both Cassidy and Aletta and received a call from Cherie to come to her. When I go to her, the dialogue tells her the plan about Dwayne, then she tells me to leave, before that, she asks if I would fuck her, and no matter the response I say, I am made to leave. Then when I go to talk with Cassidy, she (cass) leaves the game.

I've had martial arts since the beginning of the game. I told Cass to not learn guns and what not.

Sorry if I am not explaining things correctly.

or is Cassidy leaving part of the Dwayne / Cass questline?
After you pass this part unlocks cass 100% LP, for me i Just saved the game before every event but in this one i did completed at Second try, i dont remember the middle conversation answers as i think they dont matter much and i aways answer all girls the way i feel its the right choice but the final one for cherie for me was "hesitate and say yes", please Tell me if It worked for you.

Asaki1337

Jun 4, 2018
the game is very laggy. stutter every few seconds is there a fix ?

i believe r53600 2070s ssd 32gb ram is more than enough to play a renpy game smoothly

tried shift+g disable powersave force opengl

Last edited:

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Need some help.
1.Can't get cheat code to work
2. Bree stuck at 40% LP
with 40 lp, you have to go on saturdays in the afternoon to the arcade room

Event(**{
"name": "bree_event_02",
"label": ["bree_event_02"],
"duration": 1,
"game_conditions":{"room":["arcade"], "flag_female":0},
"girls_conditions": {"bree":{"min_love":40,"present":True, "flageq_story":1, "valid":True}},
"priority": 500,
"do_once":True,
"music":"music/roa_music/juice.ogg",
"quit": True
})

Event(**{
"name": "bree_event_03",
"label": ["bree_event_03"],
"duration": 1,
"game_conditions":{"room":["livingroom"], "hours":(10,19), "flag_female":0},
"girls_conditions": {"bree":{"min_love":60,"present":True, "flageq_story":2, "valid":True}},
"required_item": "zbox 360",
"priority": 500,
"do_once":True,
"music":"music/roa_music/juice.ogg",
"quit": True
})

Asaki1337

Jun 4, 2018
The main pb is I don't have the issue and nobody working on the code as it either :(
I was using an old save. Now that I have started a new game, everything seems fine so far.

And is it normal that every time I verify my game after starting once, steam tells me 110 files need to be redownloaded

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
You need to convince Hanna to make the gym sexier (which needs a certain kink amount), otherwise she will sell the gym and leave.

As for the threesome, if you spell Kleio correctly, there have been multiple answers to this across the last few pages.
Wait so just give her 5000$ whas wrong? I thought "YEAH! I can burn 5000$ again! Wohoo!" but now I am scared she will leave.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wait so just give her 5000$ whas wrong? I thought "YEAH! I can burn 5000$ again! Wohoo!" but now I am scared she will leave.
That's a good question. It should work from a logic POV, I didn't have 5000 at the time, I think I just bought a sports car or something like that.

FacebookFighter

Aug 21, 2018
Hi Im stuck again.

Im stuck at 60%LP with Morgan and Ive taken her to the cinema multiple times but the event isn't triggering

Also Minami is not asking for a favor, her lp is and kp are maxed

Last edited:

kaguya1990

Mar 9, 2020
Probably a silly question, but how do I get the beach, gym, and waterpark? I was following a guide and need to go to these places, except they aren't actually available to me.

FacebookFighter

Aug 21, 2018
Probably a silly question, but how do I get the beach, gym, and waterpark? I was following a guide and need to go to these places, except they aren't actually available to me.
You have to go to the clothing store and buy:
Fancy suit -> nightclub (available in city at night)
car > beach (only available in summer and need a car)
Gym clothes -> gym (available in city)
Swim suit -> Water park (spring and summer)

Reactions: kaguya1990
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes