Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Audry Sasha threesome requirements? Do Inneed to tell the truth to Sasha? As lying she says piss off but the diary says wait? But it also rarely if ever red crosses out incompletable paths?

What about Emma, do I have to choose imaginary or choose the correct location and time the one time I can?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Audry Sasha threesome requirements? Do Inneed to tell the truth to Sasha? As lying she says piss off but the diary says wait? But it also rarely if ever red crosses out incompletable paths?

What about Emma, do I have to choose imaginary or choose the correct location and time the one time I can?
There is no threesome with audry and sasha. If you take Sasha to the night club while Audrey is there she gets pissed and you deal with it as you wish. You have a chance to do something about it later.

Edit: Apparently there is a planned 3some there. Not sure how far it has been developed at this time.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Okay, after a couple of search terms didn't bring anything relevant up: does anybody know whether there is a way to de-collar a girl you accidentally gave one, if necessary via console command?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, after a couple of search terms didn't bring anything relevant up: does anybody know whether there is a way to de-collar a girl you accidentally gave one, if necessary via console command?
You will have to get her submission down .. once it goes down enough she will remove the collar herself

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You will have to get her submission down .. once it goes down enough she will remove the collar herself
Muchos thankos, as they probably don't say in Spain.

Though when I raise the submission again, she'll rewear? Now I found an older post that uncollaring isn't possible the way I hoped. Sorry, Anna, you gotta live with it now.

Last edited:

uka

Sep 12, 2018
In the tutorial and in the planner, Cassidy's midnight meeting is on midnight Tuesday. The actual meeting activates at the end of Monday, not Tuesday.

Last edited:

armyatak

Mar 13, 2020
help me when using android how i go back to main menu screen ? Because when i click menu it only go to save slot

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017

muratreis879

Nov 15, 2018
I stuck on Kleio/Morgan threesome route. I gave them 6 drinks during 3 weeks but nothing changes.
Also, I stuck on Band harem route. Anna and Kleio threesome event doesn't happen.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I stuck on Kleio/Morgan threesome route. I gave them 6 drinks during 3 weeks but nothing changes.
Also, I stuck on Band harem route. Anna and Kleio threesome event doesn't happen.
I might misunderstand the first point, but they both need two drinks on the same evening when all are in the bar together.

As for the second point: no, right now it doesn't, since LP are capped too low.

muratreis879

Nov 15, 2018
I might misunderstand the first point, but they both need two drinks on the same evening when all are in the bar together.

As for the second point: no, right now it doesn't, since LP are capped too low.

Thanks. But I already did that way.
when Morgan and kleio is at Bar (Usually Monday), I did 'offer a drink' to both kleio and morgan twice.
Maybe I missed something I didn't notice.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes