redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Hey if it isn't to inconvenient Andrealphus could you please answer a quick question regarding Mikes skin colour? Why is his skin colour so inconsistent? In some scenes he has pale white like Sasha and Bree (talking at the bar) others he is slightly darker as if he has a light tan and in some sex scenes he looks like he is bi-racial. I am just curious is this due to their being multiple artists involved or is it a creative decision to change his appearance as the games development has progressed?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hey if it isn't to inconvenient Andrealphus could you please answer a quick question regarding Mikes skin colour? Why is his skin colour so inconsistent? In some scenes he has pale white like Sasha and Bree (talking at the bar) others he is slightly darker as if he has a light tan and in some sex scenes he looks like he is bi-racial. I am just curious is this due to their being multiple artists involved or is it a creative decision to change his appearance as the games development has progressed?
Inconstistencies are mostly because of different artists, they will be fixed in the very last stages of the game's dev cycle.

MakRay

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone have a walkthrough for the sister please
There is a wiki page in the first page that is updated from and to the players!!
There is a walkthrough for all girls and when are they gonna appear in the game!! I follow it and when I have questions I read it to see if I miss anything, that never disappointed me!!

Just a question how and when do I clean the attic? I all ready received the first call do I have to wait for the next call or what?
Also there is someone who gather wiki information in a pdf for maybe make it easier to help and that would be achievable if guys used to search before ask in this website !
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v20-6-2c-andrealphus.13488/post-3590622

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
Yes, and those are the same people who bother to read the last ten pages of the thread and check if they are actually running the latest version.
So how can I fix the error? It's only happens in sat at 14h because the Training Date with Minami.

Jan 13, 2019
Does anyone know how to get Aletta spanking scene? im on the latest version and that's they only scene i have left to do but it wont trigger,

Ferr34

Dec 19, 2017
Yea, I used unren. I'm not sure if the caps have been raised in the latest version but I took a wild guess based on previous known commands and NAME_love_max = 200 and NAME_love = 200 worked for me.
idk why, but its doesnt work for me... i wrote Anna_love_max = 100 and noth happened, then tried Anna_love = 100, still nothing

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
I have to admit that Minami kinda grew at me after the desperate attempts to sleep with you in the bed or see you naked in the bathroom.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
But that happened with the version 20.6.2c!! I started a new game because my old one was super buggy!! That's why I asked if the savegames were compatible!! I deleted all of my old saves and then started a new game and then that happened with me and I remembered that I activated the gamer skill via cheats in the first 5 days! Then that happened Bree called and I answered the phone and the gamer path was closed and the maid path was expanded! Then I was going to restart the game to put the gamer skill then I thought "What if I reject the call? Let's see what is going to happen!!", and then I did it I reject the call, and at 18:00 I went to the living room and Bree had the gamer path talk, and the maid path was closed and disappeared from the game!!

About my English, thanks for the compliment!!;);)(y)(y)
From my understanding (and correct me if i'm wrong) - the pathway wasn't separated as two different paths early on - that wasn't implemented till later. So up until that release I had experienced all maid and all gamer stuff.

Since I don't have the gamer trait - I now only have the access to the maid events moving forward - which robbed me of seeing/experiencing the newest gamer path scene(s).

but it sounds like you're saying the ["What if I reject the call? Let's see what is going to happen!!", and then I did it I reject the call, and at 18:00 I went to the living room and Bree had the gamer path talk, and the maid path was closed and disappeared from the game!!] happened and you did NOT have the gamer trait at that time???? If this is true, that is very interesting.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Also there is someone who gather wiki information in a pdf for maybe make it easier to help and that would be achievable if guys used to search before ask in this website !
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v20-6-2c-andrealphus.13488/post-3590622
Thanks but I already see it and my question remains the same!! And there is not much information for Minami events!! My question is: when do I clean the attic or what is needed to clean the attic? That walkthrough doesn't say anything about that!!

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
From my understanding (and correct me if i'm wrong) - the pathway wasn't separated as two different paths early on - that wasn't implemented till later. So up until that release I had experienced all maid and all gamer stuff.

Since I don't have the gamer trait - I now only have the access to the maid events moving forward - which robbed me of seeing/experiencing the newest gamer path scene(s).

but it sounds like you're saying the ["What if I reject the call? Let's see what is going to happen!!", and then I did it I reject the call, and at 18:00 I went to the living room and Bree had the gamer path talk, and the maid path was closed and disappeared from the game!!] happened and you did NOT have the gamer trait at that time???? If this is true, that is very interesting.
I tested and is true you don't need the skill to have the gamer path!! You just need to reject the call when Bree calls to have the coffee to enter the maid path!! If you do that the gamer path is activated!! So my conclusion is the call is the decision of the maid path or the gamer path!! I think that the gamer skill deactivate the call event, with gamer skill the call did not happen!! I think Andrealphus should see that glitch (since is user activated it's not a bug it's a glitch), and I tested everything with the version 20.6.2d!!

My conclusion is that with the gamer skill it's easier to get the Bree gamer path!! And the gamer path it's always avalaible, the call is the decision point when you go to the maid path (if you accept the call) or the gamer path (if you reject the call)!! I didn't do the tournament part so I don't know if the gamer skill influences the outcome of the tournament!!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes