TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
That being said, I understand that you're talking about "optional" and with that I would be perfectly happy - to a degree. If there were optional NTR, optional furry, optional futa, optional pineapple pizza in this game, it would take away development time and thus content from the other, vanilla, stuff. If that were the case, I'd say "throw in everything but the kitchen sink". But as it stands, there is still quite a lot of incomplete paths which would interest me - personally, not speaking for others - way more than optional kinks, even if I am not averse to said kinks per se.
woah woah woah woah woah WOAH!!!

I can tolerate the NTR, I can even roll with an occasional furry or a bronie, and I'll even peruse a few FUTA (especially if they're hot like Affect3D stuff).....but I draw the line at pineapple pizza yo! You keep that nasty contamination shit away from my good pizza-pie!

:sick:

Some things just can't be compromised.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I think I added the gamer skill before the phonecall, because the maid path is activated by a phonecall where Bree asks to encounter Mike in the coffee shop to ask him if she can skip a rent pay because she doesn't have money and she arranged a work as a maid and a cooker in a "new coffee" shop and asks Mike for help with the cooking part. I rejected that call and at 18:00 in the living room the event of the "Bree gamer path" was triggered!! I think the maid path and the gamer path in the beginning their are both activated but one of them are closed once you reject or not the phonecall of Bree! If you reject the phonecall you get the gamer path, if you accept the call you get the maid path!! I think that winning or losing the tournament is related to your gamer skill not the path!!!

I added the skill via cheat!! I almost sure that I activated the gamer skill after the talk in the evening with Bree!!
I think maybe you are referring about a previous event. This sounds like stuff that happened earlier on in my game - not the new content from the latest two updates.

And about your English - nothing to apologize for - your English is far better than my Portuguese. ;):geek:

Reactions: MrRaynor

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Does finishing the Morgan/Kleio events block the Band harem? I finished all of the steps for the band harem but Anna disappears even though I had the good outcome.

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
Apparently, in the latest versions, the love points caps (based on storyline progression) do not let the band harem trigger anymore, even though the art assets are still in the game.

sobr24

Dec 13, 2017
guys, give pls, clear new game save, with activated Cheat Menu, but not used cheat, for version 20.6.2d android!

borakito500

Jan 20, 2019
Hey guys, how to get progress on Kylie? It's stuck on 50% and I can't do anything about it. There's a quest named "Call Kylie in the evening" and It just doesn't work. Even if I call Kylie... Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
(Note that I haven't updated to d yet)

Apparently, in the latest versions, the love points caps (based on storyline progression) do not let the band harem trigger anymore, even though the art assets are still in the game.
Yap, right now the event doesn't trigger because some storylines have been reimagined, but apart from saving download volume there is no need to take out the artwork and put it in again when you progress far enough in a future update.

Hi guys need help with the sister how do I go to get dates with her and the events
(I presume she is already living in the attic) Events should trigger automatically, one of them she will ask you to train her in dating, then at 14:00h you will have the option to do so (in the main command line, it is the "Ask for date" bunch of flowers icon, not the cake icon). After that you can ask her for a date by phone but so far no post date scene (i. e. sexytime).

Hey guys, how to get progress on Kylie? It's stuck on 50% and I can't do anything about it. There's a quest named "Call Kylie in the evening" and It just doesn't work. Even if I call Kylie... Anyone knows how to solve this problem?
Similarily, there should be a "Kylie" icon on your main task bar, you don't use the phone for this.

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
I have tried that nothing happens..
Had sex with various of the girls and nothing happens no matter how long i wait.
Seems like a bug, you running the newest version? I'm still playing 20.6.1d since I heard latest have all sorts of problems for example with Minami, crashes on some hour no matter wut and lack of cheat menu so maybe it's also that. I have no problem getting any of the available girls pregant in older version with exception of for instance Morgan/Lavish because their love is locked on a level they always force condom use and Hanna who's always riding the mc so I'm assuming it's the same way.
I wanted to ask your opinion about Alexis story, overall for now we have her constantly flirting and having sex while dating us however says that the first person (the teacher) raped her.

I can't help but feel she is a liar, she only remembered the MC because she heard he was promoted and earned more money, then she has a date with him in a high class restaurant, she willl have sex with random people if we don't pass the stat checks and even lie to our face. This makes me wonder a few things:

1º Does she actually like or love the MC at all? it feels like she only came back because of the money and doesn't care about him at all.

2º Do you believe the teacher raped her or was it just a lie to cover the "only" mistake she had?

I have to say that I would have liked to hear her excuse when you catch her cheating rather than directly leaving after you confront her.

P.D: Overall I ask because I want to think there is something good about her, but she makes it really hard, it doesn't help that our MC doesn't let her try to excuse her constant cheating.
I honestly don't get the whole "HATE ALEXIS" thing I seem to be seeing. I deffinitely think there is "good in her" and I mentioned before here that her cheating further is totally avoidable if you play ur cards/stats right. If you play the story correctly the teacher's reaction clearly states he did rape her. Few years back I was in a relationship with a girl that was raped and let me tell you that can trully screw you up for life, you will either never want to have sex again, be uneasy about even if handled slow and with upmost love&care or in case of Alexis based your whole existance about it aka dirty whore that's not good for anything but sex. Her slave collar says it all, "Tainted".

borakito500

Jan 20, 2019
Similarily, there should be a "Kylie" icon on your main task bar, you don't use the phone for this.
I clicked the "Kylie" icon on the 04.00 (Night) but my character just says "I could swear I saw someone here..." and quest still doesn't updating.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I clicked the "Kylie" icon on the 04.00 (Night) but my character just says "I could swear I saw someone here..." and quest still doesn't updating.
Hmmm ... that is a quote from a later Kylie scene. Probably a wrong connection and it should've been something like "Who the f**k calls somebody at 4am, I will try at a more civilized time". Try normal evening hours, like 20h.

borakito500

Jan 20, 2019
Hmmm ... that is a quote from a later Kylie scene. Probably a wrong connection and it should've been something like "Who the f**k calls somebody at 4am, I will try at a more civilized time". Try normal evening hours, like 20h.
Actually I tried this before and... Didn't work.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Seems like a bug, you running the newest version? I'm still playing 20.6.1d since I heard latest have all sorts of problems for example with Minami, crashes on some hour no matter wut and lack of cheat menu so maybe it's also that. I have no problem getting any of the available girls pregant in older version with exception of for instance Morgan/Lavish because their love is locked on a level they always force condom use and Hanna who's always riding the mc so I'm assuming it's the same way.

I honestly don't get the whole "HATE ALEXIS" thing I seem to be seeing. I deffinitely think there is "good in her" and I mentioned before here that her cheating further is totally avoidable if you play ur cards/stats right. If you play the story correctly the teacher's reaction clearly states he did rape her. Few years back I was in a relationship with a girl that was raped and let me tell you that can trully screw you up for life, you will either never want to have sex again, be uneasy about even if handled slow and with upmost love&care or in case of Alexis based your whole existance about it aka dirty whore that's not good for anything but sex. Her slave collar says it all, "Tainted".

WARNING, SPOILERS ABOUT ALEXIS STORYLINE INCOMING:

Let me give facts straight and perhaps you can understand my critic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's personally how I would personally recommend to handle Alexis.

Last edited by a moderator:

sobr24

Dec 13, 2017

-Alexis only remembers the protagonist and wants to have contact again after she hears that he was promoted and started to win a good ammount of money.

-The first scene that you get with Alexis is a date at a high-class restaurant that costs 500$ said dinner and even more she is willing to fuck a stranger in the toilets behing your back.

-In the main dates you have she is interested in random guys rather than the MC and can lie to our face multiple times.

-The conversation you have with her about rape becomes really false if she did cheat you in those dates, especially the "I wouldn't do that to you!" refering to the cheating, it gives a really false meaning when she has cheated 3 times already in 3 different dates with you.

I'm not saying that the concept can't be applied, having Alexis be a slutty woman that likes to have sex with other people, in fact we could say that perhaps it's just a casual relationship at that point.

However if you analyze her actions it's hard to believe her, in fact it feels like she only remembered the MC because she heard you have money and she wanted a bank, not out of feelings or anything else, just pure interest. In fact seeing her actions it's hard to not call doubt when she talks about the "rape", overall I'm not saying that it can't be true but depending on her actions during the dates it feels like she is a really big liar.

You see... I can understand your point, perhaps she is messed up after it and perhaps she feels pleasure now by cheating on her loved one, but the points that contradict it are that she called you after hearing that you got promoted and were earning a good ammount of money and that the first date you have with her is in a high-class restaurant. That's why I can't see it that way.

To tell you the truth I have replayed that route multiple times to find anything that may give me a sense of "she is a good girl", but the more I analyze it overall the less I can believe it, perhaps if the key for her calling you was that she wanted to be friends again and solve the situation, have a bit toned down the relationship itself and more like friends with benefits it would be okay in my book. But it feels she only cared about money and she doesn't care about hurting you at all.

P.D: Overall I believe that doing a few changes the storyline would be okay and it could follow the development it had, calling you after 2 weeks in game without caring about your current money situation and just recovering the friendship, still it would be nice to hear her excuse after you catch her fucking someone behind your back during the date rather than directly leaving.
man so big replyc, need a spoiler...

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019

-Alexis only remembers the protagonist and wants to have contact again after she hears that he was promoted and started to win a good ammount of money.

-The first scene that you get with Alexis is a date at a high-class restaurant that costs 500$ said dinner and even more she is willing to fuck a stranger in the toilets behing your back.

-In the main dates you have she is interested in random guys rather than the MC and can lie to our face multiple times.

-The conversation you have with her about rape becomes really false if she did cheat you in those dates, especially the "I wouldn't do that to you!" refering to the cheating, it gives a really false meaning when she has cheated 3 times already in 3 different dates with you.

I'm not saying that the concept can't be applied, having Alexis be a slutty woman that likes to have sex with other people, in fact we could say that perhaps it's just a casual relationship at that point.

However if you analyze her actions it's hard to believe her, in fact it feels like she only remembered the MC because she heard you have money and she wanted a bank, not out of feelings or anything else, just pure interest. In fact seeing her actions it's hard to not call doubt when she talks about the "rape", overall I'm not saying that it can't be true but depending on her actions during the dates it feels like she is a really big liar.

You see... I can understand your point, perhaps she is messed up after it and perhaps she feels pleasure now by cheating on her loved one, but the points that contradict it are that she called you after hearing that you got promoted and were earning a good ammount of money and that the first date you have with her is in a high-class restaurant. That's why I can't see it that way.

To tell you the truth I have replayed that route multiple times to find anything that may give me a sense of "she is a good girl", but the more I analyze it overall the less I can believe it, perhaps if the key for her calling you was that she wanted to be friends again and solve the situation, have a bit toned down the relationship itself and more like friends with benefits it would be okay in my book. But it feels she only cared about money and she doesn't care about hurting you at all.

P.D: Overall I believe that doing a few changes the storyline would be okay and it could follow the development it had, calling you after 2 weeks in game without caring about your current money situation and just recovering the friendship, still it would be nice to hear her excuse after you catch her fucking someone behind your back during the date rather than directly leaving.
Hm you make a valid point, more than one to be honest. Biggest one being about her contacting mc only after she heard he is succesfull, can't really find anything to defend her being just a gold digger here. Though when I look at my own acquaintances it's not so rare, when my business inreased pace and I was frequently travelling for work around europe many of my former friends I haven't herad from in a while, some being (relatively speaking) married happily for quite a while suddenly called me to ask "what's up?". What I'm trying to say here it might have been just a coincidance she heard of somthing big in mc life and it rekindled memories resulting in "hey I know that guy ..." and subsequent events.

I really like your input on how should her story be played but ultimately it all comes down to one to me which is she's a special case. She's a high reward/high risk love interest that might reasult (based on your preference or a point of view) in a total disaster or bliss I could also see a small light of harem with Kylie but that's a long shot to sayathe least.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes