NierM

May 5, 2020
Performance of the game is really weird for me. very slow moving between areas. is there a fix for that or just something i'm experiencing?

Dec 23, 2018
Is Alexis stuck at 25% kink and 60% love or did I mess something up?

**edit as to not double post.
Minami's eye bother me, I assume it moved for the smile to look more real but thats too much compared to its normal place lol
1593730096506.png

Last edited:

hayze35

Dec 23, 2018
Yes she is living in the attic but no events trigger and I have her at 100 love and 50 sub and 40 sis points but every time I ask for a date she says that she doesn’t like me like that

Reactions: kosdevil

Reezy

Oct 8, 2017
I keep seeing people talk about a scene with scottie/sasha. Is there another scene that's not the blowjob or the threesome? If so how do you get it

Dankness23

Aug 2, 2017
Cant progress with Aletta dont know if it's a bug or something but I have her at 10 LP and its says to know aletta more and is at 97 % tried waiting at the office doesn't work help pls

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes she is living in the attic but no events trigger and I have her at 100 love and 50 sub and 40 sis points but every time I ask for a date she says that she doesn’t like me like that
You should ask her via phone, not directly when in the same room. That being said, don't expect too much of a result right now.

hayze35

Dec 23, 2018
Tried asking her via phone in the room and not in the same room and she still say no she doesn’t want to

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
I think maybe you are referring about a previous event. This sounds like stuff that happened earlier on in my game - not the new content from the latest two updates.

And about your English - nothing to apologize for - your English is far better than my Portuguese. ;):geek:
But that happened with the version 20.6.2c!! I started a new game because my old one was super buggy!! That's why I asked if the savegames were compatible!! I deleted all of my old saves and then started a new game and then that happened with me and I remembered that I activated the gamer skill via cheats in the first 5 days! Then that happened Bree called and I answered the phone and the gamer path was closed and the maid path was expanded! Then I was going to restart the game to put the gamer skill then I thought "What if I reject the call? Let's see what is going to happen!!", and then I did it I reject the call, and at 18:00 I went to the living room and Bree had the gamer path talk, and the maid path was closed and disappeared from the game!! I think it's a decision about which path we choose!! I will do a little experiment to see if that happens with the skills!! Then I will say something!!

About my English, thanks for the compliment!!;);)(y)(y)

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Anyone have a walkthrough for the sister please
There is a wiki page in the first page that is updated from and to the players!!
There is a walkthrough for all girls and when are they gonna appear in the game!! I follow it and when I have questions I read it to see if I miss anything, that never disappointed me!!

Just a question how and when do I clean the attic? I all ready received the first call do I have to wait for the next call or what?

Last edited:

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
P.D: Overall I believe that doing a few changes the storyline would be okay and it could follow the development it had, calling you after 2 weeks in game without caring about your current money situation and just recovering the friendship, still it would be nice to hear her excuse after you catch her fucking someone behind your back during the date rather than directly leaving.
This is what I would've wanted from that scene as well. Like, I really wanted to hear her excuse. What could she possibly say to make them okay? Would she claim those were rape as well? If so, she has the luck of a hentai femtag lol. Was kinda annoying when he wouldn't even hear it as I wanted to hear it to get a good laugh. ;P

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Andrealphus for next version's changelog.. can we at least have the list of girls which got the new event.

Also, can we separate Audrey's advancement in her story path to not dependant on Shiori's path as well? Just have her ask for spanking once her KP gain is high enough, without needing to wait for Shiori to get spanked first.

Reactions: Sir-Blues

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
how did you do that? what command? did you use unren?
Yea, I used unren. I'm not sure if the caps have been raised in the latest version but I took a wild guess based on previous known commands and NAME_love_max = 200 and NAME_love = 200 worked for me.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes