DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
well excuse me, but the only clue the game gives you is the thresome request, dont mention nothing about a fight.
Haha sorry mate but those were just a few things that I kind of expect in the game at some point and how I would personally add it. Overall I think we all would like to beat Scottie a few times right? even better if by doing it we can keep him at a good distance form Sasha.

Reactions: magusreaper

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
It's already v20.6.2d, i just finished download v20.6.2c, what's the difference?
bug fixes, morgan/kleio threesome fixed, and some art enabled
I haven't heard of any other game breaking bugs nor have I seen anything about another bug fix yet so this may be the last one while they work on the next update. But no guarantees on that

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi anyone know what to do with the sister after she moves in thanks
Be nice to her, wait for her story events to trigger (couple bathroom scenes, thunderstorm, dating practice), wait for more content in a future update. You can date her when you've done that but as of 20.6.2c there's no after date content. (Date seems to have to be set up via phone, since I don't get the "ask for date" option in direct conversation)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes