kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
NEW updates type of question based on BREES STORY

So - prior to the Gamer Girl storyline vs Maid story line updates (I think in the previous to most recent update), I had Bree maxed to all LPs and mostly with KPs. I've catered to her Maid story and her gamer story.

IF/when I update to most recent version and start playing it seem logical that one or the other story can spawn - neither should be closed. I understand that once one spawns, it locks the other.

How can I best assure that the gamer-girl story line manifests (instead of the maid version)?
Avoid getting Kink at 25 or higher. That is required for the maid path. So the gamer path is the only path that can fire IF you have the videogames skill (mandatory). The gamer path event can fire on Monday - Saturday, while the Maid path event can fire only on Monday - Friday. So you could also try to get the event firing on a Saturday (that is, by raising LP to the limit on Saturday morning / Friday evening after 18:00)

Reactions: Konstantinus

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Wait a little. It takes couple of days I think before girl will tell you she's pregnant after unprotected sex when you meet/date her again. After that if you keep the baby her art should change into pregnant one after another couple of days.
I have tried that nothing happens..
Had sex with various of the girls and nothing happens no matter how long i wait.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This looks great, but not compatible with my saves. If I have to start over from the amount of progress I'd made, I may as well wait until the game is complete before taking another chance on it.
Generally speaking the saves of 20.x.y versions are upwards compatible, older savegames are not. This is not accounting for minor bugs in specific versions that people talk about on here though I haven't experienced one.

I get your second point, and playing the finished game would be great, especially since some girls have evil cliffhangers right now ... and if you played later 19 versions, some content is even gone for now. Then again, in this game the journey is the goal IMO, so I don't mind seducing the girls one more time. But yeah, it's probably not worth it obsessing over every new update, better skip a couple and then re-enjoy.

Does the savegames of the version 20.6.1d work on this new version??
Since there have been conflicting answers on this already: for me it worked fine, may depend on some specifics. The general answer seems to be "yes".

Strange. i cannot get that event to trigger :(
It does not trigger automatically, but at saturday 14h you'll get an extra icon "practice date" in your main action list just like you would with a real date, only it's the "ask for date flower icon" instead of the usual cake. Go to sat 14h, maybe change to a non girl occupied room (that sometimes seems to cause icons to not appear) and hover over what you see.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
So the gamer path is the only path that can fire IF you have the videogames skill (mandatory). )
Ah so there it is. Makes sense. Bummer for me - I took Guitar at beginning. If I knew then what i know now i would have selected gamer - cuz guitar i could have learned from a book later on; gamer does not appear to be an acquirable skill regardless how much I've played.

Thanks for the info. I'll continue w/ the maid route. I already experienced her new event which I won't complain about it was great.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Aletta's cheating seems part of the story (bullshit) and I hope it gets a revamp later. Alexis' cheating depends on you. On the first date if you interrupt the flirting and then proceed to tell her off instead of apologizing the next time you communicate with her that will block NTR for the rest of her story
She IS being coerced though

Reactions: Konstantinus

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Ah so there it is. Makes sense. Bummer for me - I took Guitar at beginning. If I knew then what i know now i would have selected gamer - cuz guitar i could have learned from a book later on; gamer does not appear to be an acquirable skill regardless how much I've played.

Thanks for the info. I'll continue w/ the maid route. I already experienced her new event which I won't complain about it was great.
I usually try to play my games in such a way that I end up with as many skills as possible. I take shooting, video games, animals hate me and hung. None of these skills can be earned in game yet. Some skills barely have an effect or even none (shooting, cooking in the former category, golf in the latter). From what I gather, the only event one cannot pull off with those starting picks within 4 weeks, is Alexis' beach date (or you need to abuse the lottery). All the dates at the water park, acquiring Martial Arts, dancing etc. can be done, though it might be very difficult to successfully pull off on Hard difficulty.

What I would recommend is that every 5 or 6 versions you try a new playthrough, rather than continuing with the same save game, with different starting picks. That way you may uncover content that you did not unlock before, or find new ways of playing the game that you enjoy.

i told sasha to avoid scottie and l8r she gives him a bj so did i fuck up?
You need to get 50 LP in 21 days to avoid that scene from firing. So yes.

Andrealphus

Mind you, it is quite hard to get to 50 LP for Sasha on hard difficulty for Sasha within 21 days, unless one really focuses on that. This is because you have to acquire twice as many love points (in the engine 200 to get there - you might have to go full charm on that (Luxury Watch, Fancy Clothes on Day 1, so that you can quickly get her phone number and spam the Friendly + Sexy Texts away, engage in as many conversations as possible). On Normal and Easy difficulty it is really not hard to get to 50 LP, even if you chase all the other girls. Unless you are really unlucky with the starting topics for the talk option, or you forget to exploit your phone for free LP on a daily basis.

As for the whole NTR discussion: I don't really mind - it makes their stories believable, and varied. Much better than pursuing 2 dozen virgins.

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
I'm running into the same thing. I asked for some sort of explanation regarding it, but nothing so far.
Not sure if you've gathered this already, but it seems a bugfix version was quietly released. It seems to solve the crash for me.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Hi Guys
I tried to update the walkthrough with almost every new contents from Wiki such new events for Kleio, Emma, Hanna, Alexis, Morgan, ... or some extra info like their favourite gifts
I used wiki's Latest Activity until today for latest change but it sure will change next days.
Hope to useful ;)

Edit: Some changes and Revenge Path (Path D) for Samantha added
Edit: Added missing Shiori events
Edit: Added new contents for Anna and some changes in Bree

Edit (2020-6-30):New contents for Minami, changes for Emma, Palla, Kleio, Sahsa and Bree
Edit (7-1):Minami Dating (Until v20.6.2 can't fuck her)
Is incomplete regarding sasha and cassidy Sasha is not what you should do after the confrontation with audrey. Where do you have to go samantha and then with her Cassidy is missing the last part of stepmother Cherry appears, all the way to get information about dawny

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hi got this error can someone help me im far into the game and i dont want to start over
after aletta comes to soot into the forest near my home imidietly after i get a call from minami and i get this error
i cant rollback or ignore
maybe it has something to do with the fact that i trasformed aletta form a dominant to a submissive?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
As for NTR conversations - I'm not a fan of it personally - I understand kinks for each are different so there's no judgement one way or other.

I think the game here doesn't need a bunch of it to be successful.

On the other hand, I'm not opposed to letting some exist if it's avoidable. Alexis scenes were avoidable. If you're playing the game and you're paying attention, you should be able to pick up on the clues that the dude she was flirting with at the table, and knowing your previous run with her ended due to her cheating - it's fairly obvious that was gonna happen if you didn't speak up.

I think there are some characters who make sense with - others do not. The definitely NO include: Bree, Hanna, Lavish, Shiori, Kylie, Cassidy (once you fix her mean daddy issue and she is dedicated to you). Samantha (if she left Ryan due to cheating to be with you), Palla if you're treating her well and helping her with manager etc.

I would like to add Lexi to that as well - I know she's a slut when you meet her, but there's some story and dialogue setting precedence that she sees MC as her prince that finally saved her from that life and she is spun on MC. So it's a special feeling kink to think you've tamed her from wanting to be a slut to only wanting to be with MC.

Those who make sense: Alexis, Sasha (if you cater to her 3some idea), Samantha (if you cater to her 3some idea), Audrey (is a major slut), Palla (based on story), Aletta.

Kleio, Anna, Morgan with each other.

To implement, it would be worth considering for some characters (Audrey, Aletta, Palla, Sasha, Samantha, Alexis) to add a new "points" mechanic like the LPs and GPs, called "Cuck Points" That way - the MC player has full control over avoiding or allowing and for whom.

BUT.....since it's safe to say MOST people prefer to avoid or not interested in NTR, it's worth pointing out that by adding this content, its using time/resources of the developer to cater to a smaller group of fans and taking away that time adding other content more appreciated by the general public. SO if it was to be utilized, the hope and realization is that it should be very little at a time and for those who are fans to not expect fast additions and developments because that simply isn't good sound choices on the Dev's part to cater a lot to it.
The thing is that many characters have past relationships that should be a point of conflict even when the girl is in love until you can intimidate, talk or do some other action to stop it with the rival.

We have for example Scottie and Sasha, overall even if we said to Sasha to dump that guy for good that doesn't mean that it would be the end, Scottie doesn't seem the type to say "okay, as you say I will never come back". However when you have enough fitness you could give him a lesson so he stops bothering Sasha.

Same thing with Ryan, overall he wouldn't give up on Samantha unless... we actually solve our conflict, overall a reasonable one would be that he doesn't truly loved Samantha but rather he was overcome with envy, he admired us and wanted to be better at something at least, then Samantha appeared and saw it as a chance, that's why he likes to show off in that sense towards us.

Aletta and Dwayne is another conflict and one that could even cost us our job. Overall seeing the situation Dwayne is in perhaps the best way to solve it would be to manage to have him kicked out of the company.

Overall perhaps the best way would be that "relationship conflicts" would just be left for hard mode or perhaps add a hard EX mode, but personally I just feel that those conflicts if they don't happen it would make incomplete many relationships.

Then we have Alexis extreme example, overall that's a pure cuckold relationship when you don't stop her (albeit I personally don't like the way we stop her but rather I would have liked to make her more submissive and dedicated to us until she doesn't have eyes for other guys).

And we have too all those lesbian relationships and other slutty girls.

I do agree that some girls don't need those type of conflicts, out of your list for example Hanna it would feel a bit weird to add one for her, Lavish the point feels like it would be more on dominant/submissive relationships and that at some point she will want to end up being your boss (she is really ambitious), Kylie is a yandere, overall I would want more to see actions related to it and be able to accept being part of the harem compared to NTR stuff, Cassidy feels the same as Lavish, with a focus on dom/sub relationships.

On the other hand I would take out of your definite no for sure Bree, she is the female MC and she will have a lot of sex adventures compared to any other character, I would expect that unless we tame her she could end up going out with other girls or boys. In the case of Shiori... she has a second job and rather big problems on her back, so I wouldn't add her in a definite no list.

I just think that we have on one hand the relationship with the girl while on the other the conflict with the characters that go for that girl, if you solve the conflict for good you can't be NTRed, on another point I don't take in this concept NTR as a final thing, but rather that you could seduce back the girl.

Just a tiny list of examples of what I mean:

-Scottie x Sasha: To stop Scottie you have to beat him in 3 fights, the first needs fitness > 25 (15 if you have martial arts), the second fitness > 50 (35 if you have martial arts), third fitness > 75 (50 if you have martial arts). After you have beaten him enough he will give up.

-Ryan x Samantha: To stop Ryan from trying to recover Samantha you will have to try to solve your past relationship problems with Ryan, different from the relationship with girls he would start at -100, being hostile, and you would have to try to fix your relationship, learning the reason why he cheated and having him admit that he never loved Samantha but rather he felt envy for you in the past and one thing leads to another, in the end he was just with Samantha so that he felt he was better than you at something.

-Aletta x Dwayne: You will have to end up blackmailing Dwayne or kicking him out of the company, basically search for things you can use to accomplish it.

-Anna x Gewndoline: You will need quite a few serious talks with Gewndoline to make her give up, basically it will require a few charm checks, similar to Scottie issue after the 3rd check she will give up on Anna... but just because she is now interested in you.

-Morgan x Kleio: Different from other conflicts you will be able to solve it more easily, just make Morgan less interested in girls until she leaves Kleio alone.

Even more there are possible additional relationships that may happen (mainly lesbian ones that could develop in the game) and ones that could happen in the future (Minami and a boy in school for example).

I just feel that the game would be incomplete without those additional conflicts. Of course the game could let them exist and give the player the option to lock all relationship changes cause of them (overall that the "rivals" couldn't seduce the girl no matter how much time passes).

Sorry if it was a big post but wanted to explain my personal point of view.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Adding more busywork just to get to the vanilla content doesn't seem like a good idea. There's enough of that around.
Haha I agree on that point, but still from a storyline setting I would like to see it. Personally I'm all in for adding non-vanilla things, especially femdom/maledom stuff since I feel like it needs quite a lot of development with most characters.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes