ntentacle

May 19, 2017
I'm running into a repeatable crash on the new version. Happens on a particular hour of a particular day regardless of where I am. I suspect it has to do with follow up from a Minami event where you agree to teach her how to date.

Disappointing.

Dragoooo

Jan 16, 2020
Is it just here or when upgrading to this new version the game got slower? The transition from one area to another, even the interaction with the characters when clicking on the screen takes forever to move from one action to another

briarjohn

Jul 17, 2018
I'm running into a repeatable crash on the new version. Happens on a particular hour of a particular day regardless of where I am. I suspect it has to do with follow up from a Minami event where you agree to teach her how to date.

Disappointing.
I'm running into the same thing. I asked for some sort of explanation regarding it, but nothing so far.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
hey everyone
I've taken lexy two times at the mall now, but the story marker still stays unchecked. should I be doing something specific?

I'm also stuck at Kylie. story marker says talk to her, but whenever I find her (uni/gym/etc) nothing happens
This is something that not stands in the walkthrough (like for last Bree Maid event that you have need to fuck her before) that for this Sasha need to be at the mall. And specific at the mall at 14:00 and not at the Clothing store. If you had Sasha collard Lexi's Kink points will go up to 100 maximum and allows her to be collard too, if Sasha is not collard she will get mad for cheating because this progress need you to be intimate with Sasha too.

Jul 20, 2019
Google fandom wiki for the game or check walkthrough/scene guide from the 1st post of the thread. It varies depending on a girl, some won't take kindly to abortion, some exactly opposite and will leave if you'try to force them to keep the baby, not all like the slave collar idea too. As to precise events from the top of my head Shiori will leave the game if you make her pregnant and ask her to abort, Cassidy will leave if you force her to keep it without enough stats, Morgan or Kleio or both can leave if u fuck up their meet up in pub "meet Morgan's ex", heard Sasha will leave after 21 days if you won't raise her stats enough and her as well as Bree or both if you fuck up the home harem, Alexis can also leave if you play ur cards wrong with her. There are also cases like Sasha's cheating, not sure if she will leave right of the bat if you so much as kiss smone in front of her but it will fuck up some of her events.
I never got any of them pregnant they just disappeared

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
any idea how to trigger the new minami events? i got the event where she asks me to show her how to date but i cannot date her when i ask her out
Well you will at 14:00 have at the city a possibility to go with minami at the trial date and after done this you can date her whenever you want though it is techically useless right now because you can fuck her and her events will naturally lead the siscon stat go to 40 and her love is already maxed.

Reactions: Rockman27

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Well you will at 14:00 have at the city a possibility to go with minami at the trial date and after done this you can date her whenever you want though it is techically useless right now because you can fuck her and her events will naturally lead the siscon stat go to 40 and her love is already maxed.

Strange. i cannot get that event to trigger :(

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Related to NTR many characters seem that they could have it in some way, for example Bree and Sasha seem to be able to sex Scottie, Alexis... she is who she is, albeit would love to tame her, Samantha starts with Ryan since moment 1, Aletta seems to be with Dwayne already and it's more like you are on netori, Anna has Gewndoline as an ex, Morgan and Kleio had a relationship too...

I would feel like losing a lot if things related to those situations weren't added at some point, so overall I just expected that NTR stuff can be managed based on difficulty. Take the easy game for it to be impossible to happen unless you consent and the hard one for those that like things harder and spicy.

On the other hand there are other characters that shouldn't have NTR because of their nature, like Kylie our favourite yandere or Harmony, I find that we have our hands full with corrupting her, overall in those cases if something was added then it should just be pimping and totally as an option without any risk (except perhaps the ones that come from pimping them too much).

This is just my opinnion however. I know it's hard to have all people happy.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
oh god no please, if you add NTR, which i absolutely hate but i get that its certain peoples kinks, you would please make it avoidable. i already hate alexis, and was super sad when i found out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
alexis' NTR is avoidable if you tell them to flirt on their own time .. or you catch her in the bathroom and then leave. After that, if you set down ground rules, she will not do any NTR.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes