edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I can't seem to trigger Minami dating is there a console method?

Edit: Suddenly worked.

Last edited:

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
um, i get an error at the 1400 Saturday Minami date, I think? can't bypass it by doing stuff that takes multiple hours, still get the error. can't hit ignore either.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Thank you so much for this!

I think this may have helped answer my dilema I've been lamenting about - whether or not the band harem was re-instituted and if I wound up losing Anna and Kleio from the game.

Using this walkthrough - it appears I need LP for both at 75 and I'm only at 60 and 70 for Anna and Kleio respectively. So I have to get that done over the next few days and continue avoiding them in the same room until then.

Thanks again.

Reactions: MakRay

Zalthoria

Feb 10, 2019
Morgan is stuck on 60 LP for ME and she is at 0 Male and collared.
ANyone knows how to progress? the progress tracker says to take her on 2nd cinema date. ive done that 3 times now but nothing special triggered and progress tracker still shows its undone.

oh and how does one trigger Minami dating using console?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
As for NTR conversations - I'm not a fan of it personally - I understand kinks for each are different so there's no judgement one way or other.

I think the game here doesn't need a bunch of it to be successful.

On the other hand, I'm not opposed to letting some exist if it's avoidable. Alexis scenes were avoidable. If you're playing the game and you're paying attention, you should be able to pick up on the clues that the dude she was flirting with at the table, and knowing your previous run with her ended due to her cheating - it's fairly obvious that was gonna happen if you didn't speak up.

I think there are some characters who make sense with - others do not. The definitely NO include: Bree, Hanna, Lavish, Shiori, Kylie, Cassidy (once you fix her mean daddy issue and she is dedicated to you). Samantha (if she left Ryan due to cheating to be with you), Palla if you're treating her well and helping her with manager etc.

I would like to add Lexi to that as well - I know she's a slut when you meet her, but there's some story and dialogue setting precedence that she sees MC as her prince that finally saved her from that life and she is spun on MC. So it's a special feeling kink to think you've tamed her from wanting to be a slut to only wanting to be with MC.

Those who make sense: Alexis, Sasha (if you cater to her 3some idea), Samantha (if you cater to her 3some idea), Audrey (is a major slut), Palla (based on story), Aletta.

Kleio, Anna, Morgan with each other.

To implement, it would be worth considering for some characters (Audrey, Aletta, Palla, Sasha, Samantha, Alexis) to add a new "points" mechanic like the LPs and GPs, called "Cuck Points" That way - the MC player has full control over avoiding or allowing and for whom.

BUT.....since it's safe to say MOST people prefer to avoid or not interested in NTR, it's worth pointing out that by adding this content, its using time/resources of the developer to cater to a smaller group of fans and taking away that time adding other content more appreciated by the general public. SO if it was to be utilized, the hope and realization is that it should be very little at a time and for those who are fans to not expect fast additions and developments because that simply isn't good sound choices on the Dev's part to cater a lot to it.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
NEW updates type of question based on BREES STORY

So - prior to the Gamer Girl storyline vs Maid story line updates (I think in the previous to most recent update), I had Bree maxed to all LPs and mostly with KPs. I've catered to her Maid story and her gamer story.

IF/when I update to most recent version and start playing it seem logical that one or the other story can spawn - neither should be closed. I understand that once one spawns, it locks the other.

How can I best assure that the gamer-girl story line manifests (instead of the maid version)?

Zalthoria

Feb 10, 2019
According to this:

You need to grab the video games skill at the beginning and there will be a progress tracker for Bree

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Cute swimsuit, sexy swimsuit, sexy dress, sexy underwear... Which girls do have their CG affected? I know Sam got 1 for sexy swimsuit, Sasha with cute swimsuit. anyone else?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes