Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
So basically is it the end for my Anna route if I can't talk with Kleio? She already left way back (didnt do the band harem)

briarjohn

Jul 17, 2018
She was with dwayne before so you are NTRing him :)
I've run into issues with the game running into a bug when I try to trigger the 4 p.m. date with Miniami. It won't let me ignore it. On the other hand, I can do an activity that takes me past that event. Is there something I did wrong or is this just a bug?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is it normal that Samantha gets pregnant at some point regardles of the birth pills?
She can get pregnant if you witness Ryan cheating and don't apologize later. However IIRC that also includes one time of sex outside of the "dating" stuff which is unprotected.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
She was with dwayne before so you are NTRing him :)
Nah technically we did not not because NTR is from my opinion making a girl that loved one guy fuck her so hard that the lust for you make her love before vanish. Aletta never loved Dwayne but whas blackmailed from him so it whas no NTR.
Other thing about Alexis, anything new about police path or will taking care of the teacher be our only way to get to 100 KP?
Oh and why is she even now cheating if you do not call her off, when it whas this misunderstanding, that caused the earlier break up?

Edit: I understand now why you need for KP rising to go with the Vigilant route.
Because the collar you can gift Alexis is really something cruel with having her publically wear something where tainted is written on.
Seriously I hate myself and the MC in this route because this is not anymore hardcore SM, this is just cruel.
I really that if the police route will later allows collaring too, that this will not be something cruel because the rest does not get so bad collars (okay mayby Kylie but for her it is more a warning to everyone else)

Last edited:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
oh god no please, if you add NTR, which i absolutely hate but i get that its certain peoples kinks, you would please make it avoidable. i already hate alexis, and was super sad when i found out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aletta was his bitch even before you hooked up with her, and she continued to be his bitch till he got snuffed, that's corporate for you and to be honest, this isn't really an NTR since this was an coerced affair that happened before your alleged romp with your boss. Oh btw, our MC was no saint either, he made his daughter his bitch and was fucking every damn girl in the office (at least in my playthrough) and that was in the know of Aletta. So, really there is no avoiding this and if he does change the story line to suit some player's needs, then the whole game will crumble since our MC will be the main antagonist here, not the baldy has he has done exactly what the baldy did.

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
Aletta was his bitch even before you hooked up with her, and she continued to be his bitch till he got snuffed, that's corporate for you and to be honest, this isn't really an NTR since this was an coerced affair that happened before your alleged romp with your boss. Oh btw, our MC was no saint either, he made his daughter his bitch and was fucking every damn girl in the office (at least in my playthrough) and that was in the know of Aletta. So, really there is no avoiding this and if he does change the story line to suit some player's needs, then the whole game will crumble since our MC will be the main antagonist here, not the baldy has he has done exactly what the baldy did.

fair enough and can't say i don't agree, it is just that atleast when you encounter something like that in a story there are atleast subtle hints to imply what is going on. you only find out about this through cassidy which if you're anything like me comes super late in the game. but i digress you are correct and would not expect dev to change anything about that story path, just (which Andrealphus stated earlier) if there is any other added NTR that it is avoidable or deserved like a bad ending etc.

Looking at some of the peoples' reaction to NTR, I'm starting to worry whether they're not projecting some real life insecurities into video games. Chill out, dudes and dudettes. This is just a bunch of pixels, not reality. Having online debates about the "NTR Pureness" of a fictional character seems... unhealthy.
as long as said debates are respectful i don't see the issue with having them, and honestly i think its a general stigma that the NTR crowd is a minority, so while it is in games, demographically speaking if you want to have a bigger audience you would either A: not include it, or b: include it but make it avoidable or be able to turn it off (i personally think this is the smarter option as you attract more people to your product.)

Last edited:

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
This looks great, but not compatible with my saves. If I have to start over from the amount of progress I'd made, I may as well wait until the game is complete before taking another chance on it.

RedBluePie

Jun 1, 2020
Is it actually possible to collar both Aletta and Hanna? Cant seem to figure out how. Tried both buying the gym and the other route for Hanna and still cant do it anyhow. TIA for responding.

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
Adding NTR as a "bad ending" defeats the purpose of adding content for the people who enjoy such, since it's basically putting up a roadblock saying "OK, one scene and this character/game is done". It's the equivalent of doing "OK, you've slept with the girl, now she'll never appear again". Also, I would put aside such profound dissertations as to the minutia of what is NTR and is not, whist analysing every detail of a scene to a psychologist's comfy chair, since it reeks of a "NOOO, not my waifu" syndrome.
i understand what you are saying and i can see how that can cause frustration. so again in order to satisfy two types of people who are inherently different in their fetishes, im all for adding it as normal content but making it avoidable so those who dont enjoy it aren't subjected to it, while those that do have content they enjoy.

and as for the "not my waifu syndrome." thats not really a hill im willing to die on. just yeah some personalities stand out and people appreciate certain ones more so, as trivial and juvenile as it sounds, they develop a connection to the character. then depending on your kink you may or may not feel a certain way about them doing something.

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019

blag135

Apr 16, 2020
hey everyone
I've taken lexy two times at the mall now, but the story marker still stays unchecked. should I be doing something specific?

I'm also stuck at Kylie. story marker says talk to her, but whenever I find her (uni/gym/etc) nothing happens

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question i have the hung part on my charecter and according to what i can read on the walkthrough that should result in 100% pregnancy... and yet it seems i can´t get any of the female characters pregnant no matter how much unprotected sex i have with them.
And yes they don´t use any birthcontrol.

So is there something i need to be doing in order to get the pregnant artwork or is it just a matter of continuing it until it works.

• Angry
Reactions: tsukiouji

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
hey everyone
I've taken lexy two times at the mall now, but the story marker still stays unchecked. should I be doing something specific?

I'm also stuck at Kylie. story marker says talk to her, but whenever I find her (uni/gym/etc) nothing happens
I recall similar thing happening to me with Lexi though only once and next time it checked out fine. Have love at max? Did not miss any previous event?
About Kylie have you tried talking with her with her on a date or via phone?

Question i have the hung part on my charecter and according to what i can read on the walkthrough that should result in 100% pregnancy... and yet it seems i can´t get any of the female characters pregnant no matter how much unprotected sex i have with them.
And yes they don´t use any birthcontrol.

So is there something i need to be doing in order to get the pregnant artwork or is it just a matter of continuing it until it works.
Wait a little. It takes couple of days I think before girl will tell you she's pregnant after unprotected sex when you meet/date her again. After that if you keep the baby her art should change into pregnant one after another couple of days.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes