xokar

Apr 20, 2019
Anyone know how to get the safe contents from Cherie? When I interact with her after she calls, she always kicks me out without giving me anything. This results in Cassidy leaving the game. What am I missing?

MagnusDrake

Jul 4, 2020
I don't know what happened but every night at midnight I loose 3 love points with Bree & Sasha without anything happening.
The only thing I can think is that I haven't been able to trigger the harem conversation yet, but no one seems mad at this point.
Lower lesbian points

MagnusDrake

Jul 4, 2020
When she asks you tô fuck her answer " think and say yes" but i warn you, dont do this event without martial arts skill
Anyone know how to get the safe contents from Cherie? When I interact with her after she calls, she always kicks me out without giving me anything. This results in Cassidy leaving the game. What am I missing?

xokar

Apr 20, 2019
When she asks you tô fuck her answer " think and say yes" but i warn you, dont do this event without martial arts skill
She doesn't ask me to fuck her, also I have martial arts as a skill.

I'll clarify the point I am at just incase: I just talked to both Cassidy and Aletta and received a call from Cherie to come to her. When I go to her, the dialogue tells her the plan about Dwayne, then she tells me to leave, before that, she asks if I would fuck her, and no matter the response I say, I am made to leave. Then when I go to talk with Cassidy, she (cass) leaves the game.

I've had martial arts since the beginning of the game. I told Cass to not learn guns and what not.

Sorry if I am not explaining things correctly.

or is Cassidy leaving part of the Dwayne / Cass questline?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
We should really only facepalm any post regarding 100% save file request and cheat code question.

xokar

Apr 20, 2019
She doesn't ask me to fuck her, also I have martial arts as a skill.

I'll clarify the point I am at just incase: I just talked to both Cassidy and Aletta and received a call from Cherie to come to her. When I go to her, the dialogue tells her the plan about Dwayne, then she tells me to leave, before that, she asks if I would fuck her, and no matter the response I say, I am made to leave. Then when I go to talk with Cassidy, she (cass) leaves the game.

I've had martial arts since the beginning of the game. I told Cass to not learn guns and what not.

Sorry if I am not explaining things correctly.

or is Cassidy leaving part of the Dwayne / Cass questline?

AHHHHHH you meant hesitate and say yes. Gotcha

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
anyone got a "100% of the current version" save file??
If you want a savegames file to access the gallery forget it!! There isn't a gallery!! The only way you get a gallery is installing Lains Mod in the current game!! And there is too many different endings in the game! And the only way to see everything in this game is to playing it by yourself, and there is a wiki page that helps you doing the game and helps you with the girls!!

Reactions: Darkblitz

Darkblitz

Nov 1, 2018
If you want a savegames file to access the gallery forget it!! There isn't a gallery!! The only way you get a gallery is installing Lains Mod in the current game!! And there is too many different endings in the game! And the only way to see everything in this game is to playing it by yourself, and there is a wiki page that helps you doing the game and helps you with the girls!!
thanks for the info i wasn't trying to get the gallery but im stuck with some scenes since i didn't know there is a wiki page :D

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
Apologies if these "Topless/Nude Cassidy" posts are getting annoying, but I feel that this bit in particular deserves special mention!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes