yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
nothing, you can only start a new game. Samantha's fiancé is caught cheating at the nightclub but you must let him marry, at the wedding you have to let Samantha discover it. you shouldn't go to the bathroom. you must let Samantha use you at the weddi.ng as revenge .
When you have 40 points in the love bar with Samantha there you must go to the club
through the console can I set the flag that I have evidence of Ryan's betrayal?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
through the console can I set the flag that I have evidence of Ryan's betrayal?
No guarantees it won't screw up your save.

In the console:
samantha.set_flag("story",4)
samantha.set_flag("ryancheats",True)
EDIT: Also add:
samantha.set_flag("storyB",2)
samantha.love.max = 120
samantha.love = 120

This should set you on Path B which leads to Path C, D or E.
For Path E tell her about Ryan after you have sex with her and apologize (she breaks up with him)
For Path D tell her about Ryan after you have sex with her and then tell her she is no better than he is.
D or E is needed to talk to Sam about Sasha so you won't be able to do that right away. But you only need to get started on path D or E for that.
I did not tell you about Path A because Sam is already married in your game. In Path A she doesn't get married.

Last edited:

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
No guarantees it won't screw up your save.

In the console:
samantha.set_flag("story",4)
samantha.set_flag("ryancheats",True)
EDIT: Also add:
samantha.set_flag("storyB",2)
samantha.love.max = 120
samantha.love = 120

This should set you on Path B which leads to Path C, D or E.
For Path E tell her about Ryan after you have sex with her and apologize (she breaks up with him)
For Path D tell her about Ryan after you have sex with her and then tell her she is no better than he is.
D or E is needed to talk to Sam about Sasha so you won't be able to do that right away. But you only need to get started on path D or E for that.
I did not tell you about Path A because Sam is already married in your game. In Path A she doesn't get married.
THX THX !!!!!

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Right, had a brainfart there. Sam is not your ex after all.
samantha was mc's roommate and crush,
When you realize that she is moving in with her boyfriend without any notice, she comes back in time to know that she is going to marry her boyfriend, there is a point where the story turns in mc's favor when she finds out that the boyfriend is cheating on her, whether we decide to help her or not

Reactions: VolksKrieg

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
nothing, you can only start a new game. Samantha's fiancé is caught cheating at the nightclub but you must let him marry, at the wedding you have to let Samantha discover it. you shouldn't go to the bathroom. you must let Samantha use you at the weddi.ng as revenge .
When you have 40 points in the love bar with Samantha there you must go to the club
Should be noted that there is many paths Samantha's story can take.

You can also catch Ryan cheating, go to the bathroom at the wedding, later console Sam and tell her about it, either apologize or don't (latter will lead to pregnancy). Or tell her before the wedding (which may have repercussions later since we don't meet the bridesmaid who isn't otherwise implemented yet).

kajptukta

Oct 4, 2019
Hi, can somebody help me with bree's path for some reason I'm stuck at 40% and the phone call event won't trigger. I also checked the rpa archive for the event and it seems to be missing.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Should be noted that there is many paths Samantha's story can take.

You can also catch Ryan cheating, go to the bathroom at the wedding, later console Sam and tell her about it, either apologize or don't (latter will lead to pregnancy). Or tell her before the wedding (which may have repercussions later since we don't meet the bridesmaid who isn't otherwise implemented yet).
That's why I've always liked the longest way to divorce, when I apologize for keeping quiet about something so delicate.

Reactions: Cartageno

Scet

Jul 11, 2020
For some reason, I get no picture when kissing Hanna (see screenshot attached). Happens in all scenes, Gym, Park, Street, etc., is this a bug?

1596575693630.png

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
For some events, the art assets are simply not there(happens with some Morgan events for example). If someone looked through the assets, they can answer that

Jun 22, 2019
I love the addition of Minami! She is SUCH a tease, hehe. But the game itself is also a tease telling us to have sex with her when there really isnt any sex - yet. Cant wait to show that little minx what her big bro is made of!

Looking forward to more Minami.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes