Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
iirc this is the shortest one.
Yes it is the shortest.
The longest is not apologizing and having revenge sex.
In a way the longest is making Sam unreachable though, see the posts that started the discussion.

(Also, this route leads to unavoidable pregnancy, which some may not want to happen)

Regardless of the path mc and samantha end up in an intimate relationship. the difference is in the wedding if you go to the bathroom or not
Although again, you don't even have to have the wedding. You can cancel it by meeting Ryan at the night club and showing the pictures you took to Samantha before the wedding happens.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Oi DaedusWolfe, I was looking through the images(at least the ones that worked) and i saw that there is a bree model for a 3 way dance in a sexy dress. There's no dress for bree in the images so that can't be an event in the game yet, right?

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I wonder if I screwed up somehow. I've been waiting what seems like weeks for "Kleio to call me about the car" with nothing having happened. I think that's preventing me from advancing with Kleio sufficiently to be able to get the Morgan path and the band harem. Kleio's LP is locked at max 50 now with no other paths that I can discern.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I wonder if I screwed up somehow. I've been waiting what seems like weeks for "Kleio to call me about the car" with nothing having happened. I think that's preventing me from advancing with Kleio sufficiently to be able to get the Morgan path and the band harem. Kleio's LP is locked at max 50 now with no other paths that I can discern.
Try waiting in the city.

conguoidung

Sep 24, 2019
- how do i get through the couple event with emma?, I followed what was recorded on the wiki, but, aren't successful, Emma gave me her phone number, but her LP bar was locked at 0LP

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Oi DaedusWolfe, I was looking through the images(at least the ones that worked) and i saw that there is a bree model for a 3 way dance in a sexy dress. There's no dress for bree in the images so that can't be an event in the game yet, right?
There is no code for an event that I can see. Could be something for the future. The way she is present for a lot of Minami's siscon events I wouldn't be surprised if we get a harem with the two of them in it.

I don't think I've ever taken Bree out in a dress before .. I'll have to check that out later.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
There is no code for an event that I can see. Could be something for the future. The way she is present for a lot of Minami's siscon events I wouldn't be surprised if we get a harem with the two of them in it.

I don't think I've ever taken Bree out in a dress before .. I'll have to check that out later.
Could only see the sexy dress in the dance and 3dance folders, not in hers. game\ch\gen\ev2\3dance. If anyone wants a preview of her dress in upcoming content, there you go.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes