yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
No guarantees it won't screw up your save.

In the console:
samantha.set_flag("story",4)
samantha.set_flag("ryancheats",True)
EDIT: Also add:
samantha.set_flag("storyB",2)
samantha.love.max = 120
samantha.love = 120

This should set you on Path B which leads to Path C, D or E.
For Path E tell her about Ryan after you have sex with her and apologize (she breaks up with him)
For Path D tell her about Ryan after you have sex with her and then tell her she is no better than he is.
D or E is needed to talk to Sam about Sasha so you won't be able to do that right away. But you only need to get started on path D or E for that.
I did not tell you about Path A because Sam is already married in your game. In Path A she doesn't get married.
Many thanks !
This helped complete the Jealous Harem event.
I need help.
I want to replay the character Samantha from the beginning.
Help set the flags in the character console Samantha, as these flags are at the very beginning of the game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I will not play this game until the Minami route is fixed.
What do you mean by "fixed"? It is not completed yet and the first "training date" needs to be spotted, but as far as it goes I think it works.

Tried the combination of mainroom and up down left right x2 + B A and nothing happens at 20.7
any suggestions?
Use the new cheat code. That one was discontinued.

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
I will not play this game until the Minami route is fixed.
Hum, maybe I'm not the only one then.
I'm checking the wiki page for Minami but I can't trigger the "practice kissing" event. Looking at the requirements, I think I check them all, but there's no way I can get the event to trigger.

Not sure if related, but on one of the "events" (if you can call it that) that triggers when I enter the same location as Minami (the text is something like "Minami draws her head closer to yours", or something like that) the only option I get is "Don't kiss her". I'm assuming there should be another option to kiss her.
But, strangely, I can kiss her normally via the interaction menu. I can aslo invite her to dates, no problem there.

Am I missing something? Or is this a bug?

Thanks in advance.

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
Hi, can somebody help me with bree's path for some reason I'm stuck at 40% and the phone call event won't trigger. I also checked the rpa archive for the event and it seems to be missing.
I have the same issue myself. Progress halted after the Maid Bree event popped up in the Story Tracker but it never occurs no matter how long or what day I wait in the living room. And because of it I can't achieve a home harem. I'm not sure if this happens if you start out as a gamer though.

Reactions: rKnight

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
I'm checking the wiki page for Minami but I can't trigger the "practice kissing" event. Looking at the requirements, I think I check them all, but there's no way I can get the event to trigger.

Not sure if related, but on one of the "events" (if you can call it that) that triggers when I enter the same location as Minami (the text is something like "Minami draws her head closer to yours", or something like that) the only option I get is "Don't kiss her". I'm assuming there should be another option to kiss her.
But, strangely, I can kiss her normally via the interaction menu. I can aslo invite her to dates, no problem there.

Thanks in advance.
Ok, leaving the info if someone else is also stuck here. Managed to trigger the kissing practice, on the living room at 14:00 on a Saturday.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018

Thanks in advance.
I'm seeing same thing - but i don't think it's a bug.
My belief is my Minami points are not high enough (Not talking LPs cuz that starts at max). I'm talking about the points gained from being flirty and kind to her along the way and doing events like letter her join you in bed during thunderstorm, etc. I'm guessing once that threshold is met, i'll see other options.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I have the same issue myself. Progress halted after the Maid Bree event popped up in the Story Tracker but it never occurs no matter how long or what day I wait in the living room. And because of it I can't achieve a home harem. I'm not sure if this happens if you start out as a gamer though.
I couldn't get Gamer bree to fire

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
So, the game ends when you married someone? I married Samantha. well, i'll try another one where i would make Bree and Sasha as my slave then marry Samantha. want to see what it looks like

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So, the game ends when you married someone? I married Samantha. well, i'll try another one where i would make Bree and Sasha as my slave then marry Samantha. want to see what it looks like
There are death endings and marriage endings, marriage endings can change a few ways.Marriage endings: If you marry bree AND sasha, they both show up in the ending, if this is the case it can also change based on if either/both are pregnant, collared or not shows, sasha's boobjob and blonde hair show as well, these also affect their solo endings. Sam's ending can only change based on pregnancy.There are a few death endings but i won't spoil. Other characters have wedding outfits but no actual wedding events atm.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
There are death endings and marriage endings, marriage endings can change a few ways.Marriage endings: If you marry bree AND sasha, they both show up in the ending, if this is the case it can also change based on if either/both are pregnant, collared or not shows, sasha's boobjob and blonde hair show as well, these also affect their solo endings. Sam's ending can only change based on pregnancy.There are a few death endings but i won't spoil. Other characters have wedding outfits but no actual wedding events atm.
so if chose to get Ntr'd and made some slave, will there be an ending to that kind of scenario?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
so if chose to get Ntr'd and made some slave, will there be an ending to that kind of scenario?
no.
The ending only affects your wife/wives. No other characters will show. So if you impregnated the whole casts and then married Sam, only thing shown is you and Sam happily married (with your child if she's pregnant) .. Nothing about the other girls shown.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes