yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Hello !
I did some work with the console, trying to set Samantha's values to an entry-level to play the wedding events. It didn't work out. It was possible to achieve only that Samantha left Ryan.
I attach screenshots. Guys, help, look, maybe I didn't set the flags correctly? 11.jpg 22.jpg 11.jpg 22.jpg

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Forgot to add!
In my event menu, the event is activated - Samantha's Revenge. But it is not active - the event does not happen on Saturday, how can I activate it? 33.jpg

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Am I correct in saying that, as of version 20.7.1f, Minami does not actually put out? I see pregnancy images in the contents, but I've even cheated and finished a date with minami_love_max, minami_love, minami_sub, and minami_siscon all at 200, but she still never fucks. So am I correct?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Am I correct in saying that, as of version 20.7.1f, Minami does not actually put out? I see pregnancy images in the contents, but I've even cheated and finished a date with minami_love_max, minami_love, minami_sub, and minami_siscon all at 200, but she still never fucks. So am I correct?
You are. Just because graphics exist doesn't mean it's implemented, after all, there are different people working on this, and if the graphics artist has the time to do stuff that needs to be done sooner or later anyway, there's no use in waiting for the writer and/or coder.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I usually commission the preg art, the sexy swimsuit and the wedding dress at the same time as the main sprite but I don't use them for a while after that.
If you look at the files you can even spot some cosplay outfits the girls are not using yet, they are for the halloween party.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
You are. Just because graphics exist doesn't mean it's implemented, after all, there are different people working on this, and if the graphics artist has the time to do stuff that needs to be done sooner or later anyway, there's no use in waiting for the writer and/or coder.
Bummer. I was really looking forward to tapping that. That, plus Lavish letting the MC fuck her bareback.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I usually commission the preg art, the sexy swimsuit and the wedding dress at the same time as the main sprite but I don't use them for a while after that.
If you look at the files you can even spot some cosplay outfits the girls are not using yet, they are for the halloween party.
I have the art for girls wedding like Kylie, Alexis, aletta among other girls. but Cassidy is not there. Will she have wedding art?

Last edited:

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Hi,

For all of you that are with difficulties in activating the cheats on Android, I made a new save game with everything activated and with all the skills activated!! All was made with the last version of the game at the moment (that is 20.7.1f)!!

I don't know what happened with this last version of the game but if you use a old save from the previous version the game will respond very slowly, with a new game that doesn't happen (at least with me)!!

There are images with proofs!! And for more inexperienced users there is a step-by-step guide with images and a app!!

If you need anything or have any doubts you can reply here or PM me!!

Reactions: helle69

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
I think only Lavish and Harmony cannot get pregnant right now(from the pool of characters you can actually have sex with obviously).
Morgan was possible only through the threesome in the previous update, not sure if it changed.

Reactions: cocomiel1

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
I think only Lavish and Harmony cannot get pregnant right now(from the pool of characters you can actually have sex with obviously).
Morgan was possible only through the threesome in the previous update, not sure if it changed.
atm you can't do minami either you forgot that one :)

edit cant do anything with emma atm either the dream girl.

Last edited:

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
ok so for the life of me ive done most of the quest so far in game, but to save my life i have to use the cheat console to keep kylie from going nutso i dont want her xmas gift ending lolz i can not figure out how the camera on the proch works i have one place i let it set for two week or more of her stalking outside but nothing so far.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
which girls can get pregnant? I used the cheat but I can't see the pregnancy scenes D:
The wiki in the first page has all the girls at the moment, and all you want and need to know including the pregnancy of them. It has only a problem, it's not made or updated by the dev team, it's updated by us fans, so 95% of the things there are right and OK, the other 5% are the little things that you don't need to worry about!!

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
ok so for the life of me ive done most of the quest so far in game, but to save my life i have to use the cheat console to keep kylie from going nutso i dont want her xmas gift ending lolz i can not figure out how the camera on the proch works i have one place i let it set for two week or more of her stalking outside but nothing so far.
I think that is for one mission that involves her going to jail!! But i'm not certain about it!! Don't forget that you need a camera to the Cassidy mission to save your ass from being fired!!

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
How do you progress Kleio passed 50% ?
I did the car fix and the sex at studio. (also dated and sexed).

Last edited:
Reactions: bbking42

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
WHHHAAAAAATTT?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes