FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
atm you can't do minami either you forgot that one :)

edit cant do anything with emma atm either the dream girl.
That's why I mentioned "Pool of girls you can actually have sex with". You cannot stick it into Emma nor Minami yet. Trst me, I am really looking forward to the latter.

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
Yeah game isn't interesting enough to invest in more equipment just to be able to cheat. I was more informing the other guy that the suggested method don't work.

I would personally suggest that the Dev, since providing a platform for andriod themself, implement the code in a way that is cross platform friendly. Because that's what would make the most sense. There are more phones out there than there are computers. that's just a fact. But I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I'll just play it normal or not at all.
Hacker's keyboard m8. I think they changed the cheat code so it doesn't work when I tried but inputting B+A does something on the home page so the cheat must've been changed when I tried.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Is there a way to use Unren to do+Register Morrigan's date at pool?

I figured out how to get it to semi play out(jump to event) but game doesn't register it making cinema date not register..

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
How do you progress Kleio passed 50% ?
I did the car fix and the sex at studio. (also dated and sexed).
Never Mind After tons of testing, reading, and playing just learned it very buggy and will/should continue eventually (Though oddly... 1 the time it continued through my tests it did protests and a different time it did getting car back ?_? ..

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
You can stick it in in Emma, in fact you already did
I'm hung, she's not pregnant... I call you bluffing ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

edit:
Which path contained new Sam's event? I already have Ryan's photo .. So I can go to any path. Hopefully its not the one with 3 some with Ryan.

moda

Apr 29, 2018
Hi,

For all of you that are with difficulties in activating the cheats on Android, I made a new save game with everything activated and with all the skills activated!! All was made with the last version of the game at the moment (that is 20.7.1f)!!

I don't know what happened with this last version of the game but if you use a old save from the previous version the game will respond very slowly, with a new game that doesn't happen (at least with me)!!

Save with Max Stats 1000M$ and activated cheats
There are images with proofs!! And for more inexperienced users there is a step-by-step guide with images and a app!!

If you need anything or have any doubts you can reply here or PM me!!
Wanna ask something about save file love and sex
Is in this save when Mc have sex With Bree
Is there hair pulling?
I know it's weird q ...but I tried hard to get this scene I couldn't

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wanna ask something about save file love and sex
Is in this save when Mc have sex With Bree
Is there hair pulling?
I know it's weird q ...but I tried hard to get this scene I couldn't
Without guarantee there is a scene when choosing doggy style, which requires her to be kinked up a bit though, and maybe some other prerequisites.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
I think that is for one mission that involves her going to jail!! But i'm not certain about it!! Don't forget that you need a camera to the Cassidy mission to save your ass from being fired!!
So true, i'm at the point where i just finally figured out the Dwayne - Cassidy conflict also once a camera is used a new one may be purchased, so most likely I screwed something up because I didn't want to get the bloody christmas ending so i keep setting kylie back to zero on her extra setting.

spasicle

Jun 3, 2018
Delay Pause Lag Mouse Click

This message is for those of you having problems with long delays / lag between mouse clicking in the game.
This has been reported and is know. Unfortunately it is not common and it is not something that any of the Developer team has encountered themselves.
If you are having this problem, please reply to this message and post the following information:

NOTE: Are you using Lain's mod? IF you are .. delete your game directory and reinstall it without Lain's mod before reporting this as a problem. Mod's are not supported by the Developer and Lain's mod hasn't been updated since February.

Processor: i7-6700K (not overclocked)
Memory: 32GBs (8GBs x 4) DDR4-2132
Graphics card/memory: EVGA GTX 1070 SC GAMING 8GB GDDR5, Driver Version 451.48
Operating System: Windows 10 Version 2004
Anti-Virus software: Only active AV is Windows Security, use various passive AV periodically.
Anti-Malware software: Same as above.
Do you have the renpy dev kit installed on your system? No

I will track the information and see if there is a common factor
Mouse movement and clicking are responsive as normal, but the graphic of the mouse pointer is not synced and gives the appearance of significant graphics lag. Only major system change besides playing a newer version of the game is updating to version 2004 of Win10. Running on a 4K monitor, issue only happens when fullscreen and goes away if window is not in focus. Maximized window acts normally.

Noticed Nvidia Control Panel is missing while putting this together, may have been lost when updating to Win10 2004 last week. Will address that and see if something changes.

Update:
Updated Nvidia Drivers to 451.67, no change.
Manually started Nvidia control panel and noticed refresh rate for the monitors I wasn't playing on were incorrect. They are 144hz monitors and were set 60, the 4k monitor I'm playing the game on was set to the correct refresh rate of 60hz. Corrected and no change.
Restarted, confirmed control panel and nvidia service was starting automatically now. Reopened all the same programs and windows I had up before restarting.
Mouse working normal now. Would assume driver update was the fix but hard to pin down since there's no error log to investigate.

Update 2:
Issue slowly returned, was not instant but become noticeable over a few minutes then back to as laggy as it was before. Mostly just annoying as the actual mouse is still responsive, just the graphic is lagging behind what I'm inputting.

Update 3:
Actually found a fix

Was attempting to see if borderless windowed would affect the game and hit F3, brings up a performance menu I was unaware of in Renpy. Performance was set to powersave. Clicked powersave and it switched to performance, mouse movement perfectly smooth now.

Line 148 of preferences.py is what set it, Preference("gl_powersave", True). For some reason, this being set to true limits my game to half refresh rate when fullscreen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koruya

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I like this game, pity on my Laptop go little slow :p

Laptop:

Processor: Intel Pentium CPU N3710 @ 1,60 Ghz 1,60 Ghz
Memory: 4gb
Graphics card/memory: Intel(R) HD Graphics
Operating System: Windows 10 HOME
Anti-Virus software: AVG Antivirus Free
Anti-Malware software: Malwarebytes Tray Apllication

Last edited:

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
so looking at the wiki and following the guide i have on 19.12 i see hanna is collar and pregnant possible, i have her kink to 50 and love to 70, can't get her to accept the collar / nor get her preggo any advice?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes