asriu

Jan 26, 2020
what event to unlock 20+ LP for Mike on Bree as mc? there no info on wiki

poor Bree seem she been forgotten

jackpotstudio

Oct 10, 2017
If I recall correctly (this was the previous version a week or more ago) that standard response is given while there is no date content.

I still need to grab the latest version.

Edit:
Yes, if LP is greater than 50 and you cannot date someone it is because the nodate flag is set.

But nodate can be set to false if:
LP is 60, you've seen the 9th event (which should unlock LP 60) and the flag samgirlfriend is not set.

My guess, if you're loading a saved game, is that the flag for samgirlfriend wasn't fixed up. That said without knowing the following (from the console) I cannot say for sure:
Code:
emma.flags.nodate
emma.flags.samgirlfriend
samantha.flags.storyA
emma.love.max
emma.flags.nodate = True (as you said, but even forcing this to False through the console doesn't allow after-date scenes to play out after 4 dates)

emma.flags.samgirlfriend = 0

samantha.flags.storyA = 0

emma.love.max = 120

Reactions: browngreenberries

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
emma.flags.nodate = True (as you said, but even forcing this to False through the console doesn't allow after-date scenes to play out after 4 dates)

emma.flags.samgirlfriend = 0

samantha.flags.storyA = 0

emma.love.max = 120
Ah the rules for the dates are:
1st-3rd date : she doesn't come home, do not pressure her
4th date: Binge watch
5th date: Binge watch

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Emma dating is too damn convoluted to do...you have to do precise things which are near impossible to date her...the least fun path of any dame in the game...maybe i can set her on fire...or hire Kylie to behead her...fucking hate Emma path
yes..i failed....and not restarting again!!!!
also..i just went F95 derp and didnt read above :D

• Haha
Reactions: Deane9850

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
pls add one very needed thing - when you meet ALL conditions to next lvl of relationship with girl, let it auto pop up notifiaction (like date icon) to advance a story, it will be great help. together with abuility to auto pop up events of interest (like time for band practice) etc.

jackpotstudio

Oct 10, 2017
Ah the rules for the dates are:
1st-3rd date : she doesn't come home, do not pressure her
4th date: Binge watch
5th date: Binge watch
After forcing the emma.flags.nodate to False, I don't even get an option regarding pressuring her after a date. She consistently just says "Not yet", no matter how many dates. Is there another flag tracking the number of dates?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hmm, guys, so we got a bunch of scenec with Palla, but a question, how do we trigger them? I mean, before this update i already had her maxed out in both kink, career and love, and at 50 lesb to play with Audrey. Any hints, or should i run a new game?
Palla's new events are early on, you'd have to restart if you want to see them.
I just start over from beginning 20.8.1.c delete bunch of old saves then bug fix pop up?
View attachment 796634
You don't have to restart for the bugs to be fixed. Well, not this time. In the future there may be something game breaking or when there are massive changes made to the code that will mean you HAVE to restart, most of the time you will be fine.
I wish there was an option to turn off the male voices only.
Hit escape, the top option will toggle his voice.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What are Kylies new events? Because right now Kylie is after seeing her reaction to Minami I am getting creeped out.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You can avoid it, get sasha's points up fast or she'll ask for a threesome with you and her exbf. Check the walkthrough and you can see the exact details.
People are calling that NTR? Perhaps I missed the scene where Sasha dumps MC for Scottie after having sex with Scottie again. Looked like a standard MFM threesome to me.

My first lover really loved having MFM threesomes, and since the three of us were housemates, it happened just as often as one on one.

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
People are calling that NTR? Perhaps I missed the scene where Sasha dumps MC for Scottie after having sex with Scottie again. Looked like a standard MFM threesome to me.
It's not actually ntr but there is no "girl you are after is getting fucked by other people when you are not together" tag so it's easier to just use ntr as an umbrella tag. This discussion has been had plenty of times on site, best to just accept it as is because otherwise shit will get messy in here and the mods will come in swinging their Big Dicks of Banning+9 around.

• Haha
Reactions: JiggyliFAP

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Been a while since I tried to replay this game, but I've somehow managed to screw up all 3 main things on the first playthrough. The home harem because apparently I had to make Sasha a sex slave for some bullshit reason aside from all other things, forgot to get the stupid camera for the Cassidy investigation, and somehow fucked up the band harem too.

Game's good, the in-game journal not so much.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Been a while since I tried to replay this game, but I've somehow managed to screw up all 3 main things on the first playthrough. The home harem because apparently I had to make Sasha a sex slave for some bullshit reason aside from all other things, forgot to get the stupid camera for the Cassidy investigation, and somehow fucked up the band harem too.

Game's good, the in-game journal not so much.
I use cheats because there's i'm not doing all that shit again without them. First thing i do is activate cheats, get attributes up, give self skills, money, go buy clothes and gifts, everything in electronics store and sex shop, grab the car then play the game. You'll never forget to buy stuff again if you get it all at the start.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
After forcing the emma.flags.nodate to False, I don't even get an option regarding pressuring her after a date. She consistently just says "Not yet", no matter how many dates. Is there another flag tracking the number of dates?
When you date her, and get a date score such that your score is >= 100 - number of drinks she had * 5
You will ask if she wants to come back to your place.
She will say no. If you insist she comes back, emma.flags.insists will increment
You must date her at least 4 times and have an insist count of 0 or lower.

If you instead say Okay, next time? emma.flags.inisists will decrement (if it is greater than 1.)

This means if you ever insist she should come home with you, it will never happen. I think this is a bug in the logic, it should be >= 1 or >0, but maybe that's what was intended.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes